The Student Room Group

First Year Schemes/Open Days

Scroll to see replies

I’m in the same situation as both of y’all. I just really don’t understand what is taking them so long the first slot is 13 days away. And I’m in London so I have that luxury many don’t. Are they covering expenses?
has anybody heard back from CMS after a VI?
Original post by TamaraMonique
I’m in the same situation as both of y’all. I just really don’t understand what is taking them so long the first slot is 13 days away. And I’m in London so I have that luxury many don’t. Are they covering expenses?

Same here, it’s easy for me to travel across the city to their offices but surely they must have to give other people more notice than this?
Reply 63
I applied for an event for Linklaters once and got it the day before but I am sure that Pathfinder is different right? Surely they would give notice at least a week before?
Reply 64
Btw guys I emailed Linklaters and they answered with this today “Thank you for your email. We are still reviewing some applications and will be in touch shortly regarding an outcome.”.

So don’t give up hope !
Original post by Jas61
Btw guys I emailed Linklaters and they answered with this today “Thank you for your email. We are still reviewing some applications and will be in touch shortly regarding an outcome.”.

So don’t give up hope !

Ah perfect thank you!
Has anyone been rejected so far?
Original post by Jas61

So don’t give up hope !

Thanks for taking that bullet I was soooooo close to emailing them. And no they shouldn't do that many people wouldn't be able to go or travel with such sort notice, they should let us know latest today tbf people need accommodation and train tickets etc I don't but I've got shifts at work I'd need to move and plans I'd have to cancel
Just got a CMS phone interview for first steps!
Ooohhh congratulations 🥳
Reply 70
Just saw that my freshfields application was updated
Original post by Lxxa14

Yeah same but updated to what?? Rejection? Despair? I’ve had enough
Yeah same but updated to what?? Rejection? Despair? I’ve had enough

Did yours get updated last week as well before it was updated again this week? Mine was last updated on 25/2
Original post by ether1um
Did yours get updated last week as well before it was updated again this week? Mine was last updated on 25/2

No this is the first time 😕
Original post by Lxxa14

Same, my spring scheme app was updated but not my open day app?
What dates is pathfinder supposed to be?
Reply 76
Davis Polk have cancelled their March open day due to Coronavirus fears.
I got the Latham open day for March.

Anyone heard back from Kirkland for their March open day?
Reply 77
Did anyone get this immediately after applying and again recently? Or just the once.

I got that too! I was so confused; my application still says it’s on hold - what does this mean?
Original post by Loz0810
I got that too! I was so confused; my application still says it’s on hold - what does this mean?

Nothing they’re just considering it, I asked them ages
Original post by lawstudent2111
What dates is pathfinder supposed to be?

March 16-17, 8-9 April it’s in their website sometime

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending