The Student Room Group

💞 ella’s words : 2nd edition 💞

Scroll to see replies

what i’m doing
think i’m going to go & give a language paper 1, question 3 a go. the annoying structure one. oh boy, how i hate you, structure, cannot be put into words. but i’ve got to at least try to master the art of structure to some extent. if i want to do well, that is. which i do 🤓

haven’t had any homework this week so far & i couldn’t be happier with it being that way. if maths & geography would apologise forgetting on thursday, i would be very happy. chances of that happening? haha, none 🥺
Original post by Gamingexpertnot
Maybe during the week you should try and see if you can try to get on better

I was going to say something else but I wont cos it might upset you which I dont want

absolutely not. i don’t see them all that much, & it’s better off that way tbh 😊
i’m now intrigued into what you were gonna say, but also i don’t know whether i wanna hear it either. oh well 🤷🏻*♀️
what i’m doing
change of plan. we’re not doing that today. i thought she said she’d sent some past papers off somewhere so i could see them. no, she said she was going to. silly me. oh well, i’m not doing that then. & i’m also going to ignore the youtube videos, they’re just not for me. i don’t need telling what each question is for the umpteenth time. i’m not going to fall to sleep & forget it all, smh 🤦🏻*♀️
Original post by ellaswords
absolutely not. i don’t see them all that much, & it’s better off that way tbh 😊
i’m now intrigued into what you were gonna say, but also i don’t know whether i wanna hear it either. oh well 🤷🏻*♀️

You will see them for a full week so I would make sense to try and get on.....I had some problems this year with bullying but its stopped and one of the things that helped was talking to him and in the end he was not a bad person

The thing I was going to say was that I dont think you help yourself at times and you seem confrontational(you seem to hate easy) and I think at times you over think things about the way people are which most of the times no doubt is not true

I dont know you though so I dont want to judge and im sorry if I did its something I have noticed in your posts
By the way I only notice it in about 1 percent of your posts and most of the time you seem a great person its just something that bugs me when people dont get on
You will see them for a full week so I would make sense to try and get on.....I had some problems this year with bullying but its stopped and one of the things that helped was talking to him and in the end he was not a bad person

The thing I was going to say was that I dont think you help yourself at times and you seem confrontational(you seem to hate easy) and I think at times you over think things about the way people are which most of the times no doubt is not true

I dont know you though so I dont want to judge and im sorry if I did its something I have noticed in your posts

okay, that’s fine. maybe i am, who knows? oh & yeah, i definitely do overthink things. my brain is a constant whizz of thoughts. but this person, it’s hard to explain. the way they are, it’s just not on. i’m not going to spend my time trying to get on with them, i did that in year 3/ 4/ 5/ 6. didn’t do much. i was always second best. to everyone. so maybe that’s what controls my feelings about this person in particular. stuff that happened at primary school. but it’s true. they are overly full of themselves, considering themselves superior to everyone else. they’ve never bullied, but they’ve done stuff to properly upset me multiple times. i’m not trying again for the sake of making one week easier. i’ve tried for 4 years. & there is a great chance i’ll be placed in a different class to them as well 🤷🏻*♀️

but i appreciate the advice anyway 😊
okay, that’s fine. maybe i am, who knows? oh & yeah, i definitely do overthink things. my brain is a constant whizz of thoughts. but this person, it’s hard to explain. the way they are, it’s just not on. i’m not going to spend my time trying to get on with them, i did that in year 3/ 4/ 5/ 6. didn’t do much. i was always second best. to everyone. so maybe that’s what controls my feelings about this person in particular. stuff that happened at primary school. but it’s true. they are overly full of themselves, considering themselves superior to everyone else. they’ve never bullied, but they’ve done stuff to properly upset me multiple times. i’m not trying again for the sake of making one week easier. i’ve tried for 4 years. & there is a great chance i’ll be placed in a different class to them as well 🤷🏻*♀️

but i appreciate the advice anyway 😊

Glad it did not upset you I hate conflict

Even reading about other peoples conflicts upsets me
happy thought
my year 9 english teacher is literally nothing less than a star. she’s just brilliant. she’s so on top of everything all the time. which is great, because that’s exactly how i like to be too. i remembered something she’d sent out to my whole year a couple of weeks ago, so rummaged back for it. & there i found english stuff that is actually helpful. i wish she were still my english teacher. not that i have anything against my current one. she’s a great teacher, excellent at her subject, & in terms of the GCSE, i don’t think i could have landed more lucky with the teacher. she knows her stuff. & she knows it well. she just lacks the warmness & understanding my previous teacher had. no, i won’t degrade her, i’m sure the resources she has provided work brilliantly for someone, just not me. but i’m glad i managed to find what i did, because that’s what helps me 😊
Glad it did not upset you I hate conflict

Even reading about other peoples conflicts upsets me

omg same. honestly, i cannot stand arguments. even if it’s not me, one of my friends arguing with another, for example. i cannot just sit there & mind my own business & let them argue. i just physically cannot. i’d have to do something. i just want everyone to be happy the way things are. & them not being happy, means i’m not happy & just. no. it cannot be 🥺
random thought
if someone has shown their true colours once & i’ve forgiven them, they’d be sorely mistaken to believe i’ve forgotten what they did. oh, they couldn’t be more wrong. you can rely on me to be taking what they did & who they really are, into great consideration before agreeing or disagreeing to do a favour for them, or do/ go somewhere with them. what you get from me, hun, is what you give to me. treat me like dirt, don’t expect anything back from me. understand? 🤨
random thought
if someone has shown their true colours once & i’ve forgiven them, they’d be sorely mistaken to believe i’ve forgotten what they did. oh, they couldn’t be more wrong. you can rely on me to be taking what they did & who they really are, into great consideration before agreeing or disagreeing to do a favour for them, or do/ go somewhere with them. what you get from me, hun, is what you give to me. treat me like dirt, don’t expect anything back from me. understand? 🤨

You do know what forgiven means dont you....lol

My earlier post did not work on you then
You do know what forgiven means dont you....lol

My earlier post did not work on you then

yeah, i do. it’s just if they’ve done something wrong, i’m not going to carry on with life, pretending it never happened. sure, they can believe that’s exactly what’s happening. but it’s not. i’ll allow us to move on, but i’m not going to forget what they did & what they’re capable of doing 🤷🏻*♀️
yeah, i do. it’s just if they’ve done something wrong, i’m not going to carry on with life, pretending it never happened. sure, they can believe that’s exactly what’s happening. but it’s not. i’ll allow us to move on, but i’m not going to forget what they did & what they’re capable of doing 🤷🏻*♀️

People can change

I myself a few years ago was not a nice person

Forgiveness is a great human trait IMO
(edited 4 years ago)
If you could visit any country in the world where would you go?
If you could visit any country in the world where would you go?

italy. to me, italy just has a sense of perfection surrounding it 🥰
not so happy thought
i seem to have developed a rather nasty cough. & i’ll bet it’s from school. in maths today, everyone just seemed so ill: sniffling, coughing & sneezing. it was a rather unpleasant environment to be in, if i’m honest. so i would not be surprised if someone in that class passed that onto me. cheers luv 🙄

can you even pass on coughs? where are the clever science people at? 🤓
not so happy thought
i seem to have developed a rather nasty cough. & i’ll bet it’s from school. in maths today, everyone just seemed so ill: sniffling, coughing & sneezing. it was a rather unpleasant environment to be in, if i’m honest. so i would not be surprised if someone in that class passed that onto me. cheers luv 🙄

can you even pass on coughs? where are the clever science people at? 🤓

Get well soon 💞
what i’m doing
science guys, don’t even worry about me. i did my research. i’m now not as uninformed in the medical world as i was a minute ago. so, i discovered a cough alone is not contagious, but coughs are a way of spreading worse stuff. which, i don’t have. just a cough. nothing more. which means i should stop pinning the blame on one guy in my head. let’s just put it this way, if coughs were contagious, there is no doubt about it, they would have given it me 😔
Original post by MoonlightRain
Get well soon 💞

it’s nothing serious, i’ll be okay. but thank you anyway 😊💞
random thought
i used to be proper intimidated by smart people. like their intellect & how more advanced it seemed to that of my own, used to scare me. but now, we’ll not now as in right now, but as in for a while, i’ve changed from that. instead of feeling scared by how much cleverer these people seem compared to me, i try to cancel out the comparing business, because i don’t need that, nah. & as well, even if i do subconsciously slip into a process of comparing, i view it positively. i like to use that to my advantage by going ‘so what if they can do that? i can do that too, see?’ & will work to a point where i can. they no longer scare me, in fact they influence me, give me a goal. which is good. because i like things factual, that are set in stone, not possibilities. so if i can see that they can do something, i then know i can too 🤓

^ eh, probably makes no sense 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending