The Student Room Group

Can't decide on which uni to go to

I have an unconditional offer for International Business from both Strathclyde and Edinburgh, i have heard good and bad reviews about both. I have heard Strathclyde has a very good business school and that Edinburgh's is also good but is a more prestigious university, ranked 20th in the world. Does anyone have any advice that could help me on my decision.
Original post by Archie-420
I have an unconditional offer for International Business from both Strathclyde and Edinburgh, i have heard good and bad reviews about both. I have heard Strathclyde has a very good business school and that Edinburgh's is also good but is a more prestigious university, ranked 20th in the world. Does anyone have any advice that could help me on my decision.

Choose Edinburgh is higher in rankings. Their business school is very good.
Edinburgh.
Reply 3
Original post by emily_000
Choose Edinburgh is higher in rankings. Their business school is very good.
Thank You !!!
Edinburgh is a better uni in overall rankings, however it seems Strathclyde is higher in all the rankings for specific business subjects.
Reply 4
id probably say domestically strathclyde has a better reputation but internationally edinburgh has the better reputation.

Hey, when did you apply and receive the offer? What was the offer they gave you? Are you an EU/Home student? (Sorry for bombarding you!)

Can I ask about your predicted grades?
Reply 7
Original post by MarcosTheories
Hey, when did you apply and receive the offer? What was the offer they gave you? Are you an EU/Home student? (Sorry for bombarding you!)

I applied at the end of November and got an offer from Edinburgh after a week. I heard back from Strathclyde and the end of January. I’m a Scottish student and both offers were unconditionals
Reply 8
Original post by springpastell
Can I ask about your predicted grades?

My predicted grades that were sent with my offer was Higher PE: A, Higher Business: A and Advanced Maths: B

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending