vanessawozny
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
There are so many threads and they're all muddled from previous years. So I thought I'd start a new one for this year so people can post current updates.

I applied May 19 for BFAO (although they've called it Project Aug now) and after months of being on the reserve list, I finally received a provisional offer three weeks ago. I completed the forms for SC and passed. I received an email a few days ago saying that someone will get in contact to confirm my start date or to let me know what will happen next.

Has anyone been through this yet? Or is anyone in the same position as I am? I would like to know how long it will take for them to get back to me. It's incredibly frustrating having to wait so long for things to move forward. Especially as they seem to keep moving my location and have no clue what is going on or where I'll be.
jsufjdjf
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Maybe ring and ask about your situation
vanessawozny
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I haven’t got a phone number for them
slondon2019
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
They dont have a phone number, you have to email them and they will provide you with a generic response with no update they are useless.
vanessawozny
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
Yeah I’ve noticed. It’s so bad, leaving everyone waiting for months on end with no answers
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (4)
40%
No (6)
60%
Don't know (0)
0%

Watched Threads