The Student Room Group

Do u think I’m hot “GIRLS”

I don’t feel like girls like the way I look
Reply 1
Attachment not found
BE Honest
Hiya. I can’t see the attachment, but looking for validation on The Student Room isn’t the best idea. Basing your view of yourself on how others see you isn’t healthy (most people suffer with this though), and you should work on taking steps to feel happier with yourself instead of looking for other people’s opinions. I’m sure that girls will find you attractive, but it’s not all down to looks- confidence is attractive, along with just being a good person in general. Be kind to yourself, take care of yourself.
Reply 3
Original post by clueIxss
Hiya. I can’t see the attachment, but looking for validation on The Student Room isn’t the best idea. Basing your view of yourself on how others see you isn’t healthy (most people suffer with this though), and you should work on taking steps to feel happier with yourself instead of looking for other people’s opinions. I’m sure that girls will find you attractive, but it’s not all down to looks- confidence is attractive, along with just being a good person in general. Be kind to yourself, take care of yourself.

Thanks for the advice. :smile:
Original post by Anonymous

Not a problem- good luck!
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous

I would also recommend looking up what quote marks are for
Original post by Sataris
I would also recommend looking up what quote marks are for

They need to look up how to use question marks as well...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending