Report Thread starter 7 months ago
This week i need to revise:
Spoiler:
Show

USA- 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4,1.5, 2.1

GERMANY- 1.1.1, .1.1.2, 1.2.1, 1.2.2, 1.3.1, 2.1.1

SUPERPOWER- 1.1.1, 1.1.2,1.1.3, 1.1.4, 1.1.5, 1.2.1

MEDICINE- 1 progress in the mid-19th century

English literatue: FINISH AIC ASSIGNMENT, analyse do not go gentle, my last duchess, hide and seek, war photgrapher, blessing, answer an unseen poem, of mice and men context

English Language- Perfect coursework, analyse chinese cinderella, explorers or boys, exploeres daughter, write a newspaper article and a guide

Biology- human gas exchange, movement of substances, human nutrition, inheritence, cloning, plant nutrition, organisms in the enviroment, human coordination, variety of living orgnasims, selective breeding, genetic modification

Chemistry- atomic structure, states of matter, elements compounds and mixtures, reactivity series, chemical tests, extraction and uses of metals, crude oil, introduction to organic chem, alkenes, alkanes, synthetic polymers, energetics, rates of reaction, group 7,

physics- properties of waves, energy transfers, electromagnetic spectrum, mains electricity, energy resources and electricity generation, energy and voltage in circuits, forces, movement, shape and momentum, work and power, movement and position, fission and fusion, electromagnetic induction

Further maths- matrix and matrics, sequences, functions, equation of a circle, finding tangents and normals, inequatlities, exponential graphs, product rule for counting, manipulating surds, ratios

Can someone make me a timetable for this week including all of the above in as when i make them i never stick to it

I can revise 5-7 in the morning and 5-9 afterschool but i cant revise tuesdays afterschool as i have intervention and get home at 8 and i come home at 12 on fridays

It would help immensley if someone could do this for me and i know its a huge favour. i'll be willing to make a timetable for someone else tho its just when it comes from me i never stick to it

Thank you,

PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
There's an app called adapt that lets recommend topics to you and you can add topics from the spec. It's really good as a timetable
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (102)
13.32%
I'm not sure (32)
4.18%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (237)
30.94%
I have already dropped out (19)
2.48%
I'm not a current university student (376)
49.09%

Watched Threads