The Student Room Group

BAE Systems 2020 Graduate Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Hey, hope you don’t mind me adding a post here? So I applied for the 2021 entry and I’ve just finished and passed my online tests last night, my application was initially under review but changed this morning to Screening (Subs/FLDP)? Just wondering if anyone can prove further info on what this means, or if anyone else had this during their application process?

How many have you have heard back about entry for this year/been offered roles?

Good luck everyone!
Original post by ZacM1994
Hey, hope you don’t mind me adding a post here? So I applied for the 2021 entry and I’ve just finished and passed my online tests last night, my application was initially under review but changed this morning to Screening (Subs/FLDP)? Just wondering if anyone can prove further info on what this means, or if anyone else had this during their application process?

Good luck everyone!

Hi,

I completed the tests over the weekend and was told I had successfully passed them and now also have the same message come up on my application as yourself. I think FLDP is an acronym for 'Finance Leader Development Programme' - however, I applied for Project Management so I'm unsure.
Reply 82

Good luck everyone!

Which program did you apply for? And don’t worry it will take ages for you to go to next stage. You supposed to get video interview and after that waiting and waiting. Btw, I have no idea what FLDP means unless it is finance leadership development program. I have been waiting for last 4/5 months with under consideration status. Good luck
Hey guys thanks for getting back to me!

I applied for the Air Human Resources Officer position and yeah that would probably make sense that the FLDP acronym stands for Finance Leadership Development program, I guess mine falls under that branch. And I’m assuming with screening their assessing my answers and application before deciding whether to invite me to video interview or not?

What have you guys applied for :smile:?
Reply 84
Hey guys thanks for getting back to me!

I applied for the Air Human Resources Officer position and yeah that would probably make sense that the FLDP acronym stands for Finance Leadership Development program, I guess mine falls under that branch. And I’m assuming with screening their assessing my answers and application before deciding whether to invite me to video interview or not?

What have you guys applied for :smile:?

Business Development though I should be under finance in this sense 😢 I am a certified accountant
I applied for the Graduate Commercial Air. I'm just curious because intakes are running Jan to July. I am wondering roughly when our text steps will be considering these time frames.
Does anyone know if we retake the online testing we did in the final interview? I saw they said on their candidate portal that 'candidates brought forward to the final assessment WILL BE RE-ASSESSED under supervised conditions on the ability tests'
I think so
Reply 88
Original post by truttps
Does anyone know if we retake the online testing we did in the final interview? I saw they said on their candidate portal that 'candidates brought forward to the final assessment WILL BE RE-ASSESSED under supervised conditions on the ability tests'

have u done the final interview yet?
Original post by erichlkc

No, I am only at the stage of waiting for a video interview.
Original post by erichlkc

Not yet. Still waiting
Original post by Topemayowa
Not yet. Still waiting

But somewhere too that you will have to redo the tests again
I passed my online tests back in June but on my application stage it still only says 'you have completed the online tests'. I got an email from them with the survey about being interested in the role still at the start of October but nothing since then.
Original post by Samrayner
I passed my online tests back in June but on my application stage it still only says 'you have completed the online tests'. I got an email from them with the survey about being interested in the role still at the start of October but nothing since then.

When did you initially apply? I was under the impression applications opened in early October so seems like there is going to be a big backlog of applicants from the last round of hiring. Have you tried contacting them to follow up on your application?
Original post by truttps
When did you initially apply? I was under the impression applications opened in early October so seems like there is going to be a big backlog of applicants from the last round of hiring. Have you tried contacting them to follow up on your application?

I did everything in June but then they paused recruitment and only restarted a couple weeks ago. I did email them asking if I needed to complete a new application but then they responded with the survey saying that my application will carry across if I was still interested. Just thought it was strange my application only says 'completed online tests' when others who have only just applied last week say 'screening' or something...
My application status is the exact same Samrayner.
I sent them a mail but was told no further updates for now
Reply 97
Original post by Samrayner

My status is the same and I passed the tests at the start of July. Filled in the survey too, we’ll just have to wait and see what evolves
Did anyone get an update yesterday
Original post by Topemayowa
Did anyone get an update yesterday

No, what was your update?

Quick Reply

Latest