The Student Room Group

Bae system operational excellence (upcoming interview)

Hi there, I have an upcoming interview with Bae systems, for the role operational excellence. I have decided to take the initutive and ask previous candidates/current employees of Bae system what the interview process was like. If you have done the whole interview process please do let me know what it was like. I believe I am in the final live stage interview. 1 hour long where they will ask competency base questions, and technical questions. Competency questions shouldn't be a problem but any idea how hard the technical questions are
Reply 1
Original post by NOUSERNAMEJUSTME
Hi there, I have an upcoming interview with Bae systems, for the role operational excellence. I have decided to take the initutive and ask previous candidates/current employees of Bae system what the interview process was like. If you have done the whole interview process please do let me know what it was like. I believe I am in the final live stage interview. 1 hour long where they will ask competency base questions, and technical questions. Competency questions shouldn't be a problem but any idea how hard the technical questions are

Hello, could you let me know the outcome of your experience? I have just done a final interview and currently waiting a response. How long did you wait to find out if you were successful or not?
Original post by Moz_644
Hello, could you let me know the outcome of your experience? I have just done a final interview and currently waiting a response. How long did you wait to find out if you were successful or not?

Can't remember it was quick. I did not get the role but, they said that I was really close.

The questions were simple in my opinion but you would do well if you used the star statement.

Only question I remember is define commercial awareness. And i said it was about profit gaining and then gave then example of how Walmart implemented data mining to figure out ways in which they can gain more profits

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending