The Student Room Group

How do I find motivation?

So as we are all aware the first A level exam is in 57 days time. I haven't started revising, at all. Like i want to do well in my exams ofc but i cant find the motivation to get started. I have ADHD so studying at home is almost impossible. I sit down to do some work and I literally can't do it. Its starting to really worry me because exams are so close now and im running out of time, the stress of stressing about time is making it even harder to focus and study. Its having a massive negative impact on my mental health because i just feel so useless and bad about myself because i cant work, i feel so lazy and stupid and like im letting my parents down. Bit of a messy question lol but i just needed to vent basically
Reply 1
Hope putting something down has made you feel better.
Have you tried breaking your work down? What about looking at other people's revision threads for tips?
Hi, don't worry or get stressed about your A-levels, I know they're important but your mental health is more important at the minute. In terms of your work, why don't you try mind maps and colourful pictures that help you remember information so that you think you're just relaxing and being creative? That's what I did when I did my GCSEs and it worked miracles. I do BTECs at the minute so I don't need to worry about exams.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending