The Student Room Group

AS Level Exam

Do I have enough time to study for my AS Level exam (end of year 12 exams) to achieve an A in all that start on Monday 15th May I have done revision but I feel as if its not enough.
Subjects I do:
Maths EDEXCEL
Biology OCR A
Chemistry OCRA
Don't waste any time contemplating if you've done enough, just keep going until the day of your exam. Go through flashcards, dump out all the knowledge you have topic by topic on mind-maps, and Most Importantly practise past paper questions. Get familiar with key words the examiners are looking for, make sure you're managing to finish all papers within the time limit. Nobody can say if you're guaranteed an A with the way grade boundaries are calculated on the fly each year, but the more efficient prep you do in these last few days, the better equipped you'll be to confidently finish the exams. Good luck, you've got this!
Reply 2
I saw this a few days ago but couldn't reply thank you for that i think it's just anxiety getting to me cause i just want to predicted triple A*.
hey, I just did my ocr biology paper 1 breadth today...how did you find it since you're one of the only people ive seen talking about it here
Reply 4
Original post by biochemmathsgg
hey, I just did my ocr biology paper 1 breadth today...how did you find it since you're one of the only people ive seen talking about it here

I thought it was okay not amazing but not bad how did you find it
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by em______x
I thought it was okay not amazing but not bad how did you find it

to be honest, i have no clue it's really hard to tell, with biology papers i find that you can never tell whether you did good or bad, you always feel like you did horrible but since most people do horrible you may end up with a bad grade. I didn't like the fact that they added some new style questions like drawing the heart and labelling the left ventricle, it was a trick question where the left was ACTUALLY on the left. Other than that for chemistry i feel slightly better but nothing is true until results day so anxious for it......tomorrow are my last 2 exams so im glad but yeah

Quick Reply

Latest