The Student Room Group

Ugg boots

Hey everyone!

Just wondered if many people out there were still wearing Uggs regularly haha? 😂 I love mine and wear them like all the time still but I know they’re not really as popular as they used to be so just wondered how people wear them these days? 😁😁
Also my boots (classic short chestnut 😊) are actually getting really smooth on the grip underneath now - do you reckon they’re still ok to keep wearing? 🙈😊

(Also I’m not trying to start an “uggs are horrible” type chat haha! If you don’t like them that’s entirely your choice but please don’t comment here hahaha 😂😂)

Thanks 😊😊😊
Personally, I don't own UGGs anymore but if you like them then keep wearing them!
Original post by StarbucksLife14
Personally, I don't own UGGs anymore but if you like them then keep wearing them!

Aww haha thanks for the reply 😁😁
Do you mind if I ask what made you stop wearing them haha, just fancied a change? 😊
Original post by Swc333
Aww haha thanks for the reply 😁😁
Do you mind if I ask what made you stop wearing them haha, just fancied a change? 😊

Just couldn’t justify spending the money on another pair when there are shoes that are more hardwearing. Plus my style changed ☺️
Just couldn’t justify spending the money on another pair when there are shoes that are more hardwearing. Plus my style changed ☺️

Yeah that's fair haha!! Do you mind if I ask how worn did your Uggs get before you decided they had to go? :smile:
Mine have no tread left on the soles BUT are still comfy so I'm kinda trying to work out if I'm mad to still be wearing them like that hahaha
Original post by Swc333
Yeah that's fair haha!! Do you mind if I ask how worn did your Uggs get before you decided they had to go? :smile:
Mine have no tread left on the soles BUT are still comfy so I'm kinda trying to work out if I'm mad to still be wearing them like that hahaha

I had a hole in the heel before my tread wore down so that’s when I let them go :frown:
I had a hole in the heel before my tread wore down so that’s when I let them go :frown:

Oh no that’s so gutting 😭😭 Was it because they did that thing where they go sideways 🙄😅?
Would you still wear them/any shoes with the tread worn smooth if they’re still comfy? 😊

Quick Reply

Latest