The Student Room Group

Working at boots at 16

I rly want to work at boots and I gave in my CV they said they will give a call but it’s been a day and they haven’t.I tried to fill an online application form but there was none for the boots I wanted to work at so I don’t know what to do.
Reply 1
Original post by hellokitty079
I rly want to work at boots and I gave in my CV they said they will give a call but it’s been a day and they haven’t.I tried to fill an online application form but there was none for the boots I wanted to work at so I don’t know what to do.

if there's no form for the on you want it means there's no open spaces but there probably can still hire you. The best you can do is wait a week for the call and then follow up by either emailing them or visiting them again. Good Luck!
Original post by hellokitty079

Hi kitty...?

Boots employee here,

Usually they don't take CVS which are handed in to stores as they should have told you that you need to apply for jobs via there own website ( make a online profile account first and then search for all your local boots stores within your local area okay and find positions that you can do) they have a age 18 restrictions for certain departments so unable to work on these until you are over 18.

The best thing you can do is just apply online and see what happens. You need to do a online assessment and if you are successful with this you'll hopefully get a offer of attending a in-store interview which you need to book via your online account.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending