The Student Room Group

your question's answered IDEA bronze and silver

Scroll to see replies

I'm stuck on the email etiquette one on the citizen silver badge (foundation, Part 1)
i have a question about the Graphic Design badge on the Whitespace part idk how to do it any help would be really nice
Thanks
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by modestarrow1098
this is for new people to IDEA to help them with getting too silver and gold once it has come out.

u can ask any question's. i have completed silver and bronze so i may know the answers.

can u help me on the bronze maker badge for graphic design i am stuck on the whitespace part any help would be amazing
thanks
Did you solve this
this is for new people to IDEA to help them with getting too silver and gold once it has come out.

u can ask any question's. i have completed silver and bronze so i may know the answers.

do you know how to do this one? thanksScreenshot 2022-01-08 18.47.55.png

Hi, I'm stuck on the final question in IDEA Silver Award Maker Activation Badge in the first part. Can you help somehow? Here's the question...

How did we store our room objects? We used an _____ to store a list of items in a single variable.
i need help on the crossword maths tools for ai
Original post by Faith12900
i need help on the crossword maths tools for ai

I'm stuck on it too...

how do you do level 4 on cyber spies? (bronze badge)
thank you
Boss: The developer started a research document before he left. We need to fill in the facts about the film industry for a new magazine piece. Can you complete it for him? How do you do this task?
Original post by singing~cat648)Boss: The developer started a research document before he left. We need to fill in the facts about the film industry for a new magazine piece. Can you complete it for him? How do you do this task?

This is on idea silver badge resolution detective HQ

hey,

in the maker badge in silver there is a question where you have to create a pixel pecil.

please can you explain this bit
Reply 72
hi i have finished silver and what has come out of gold so im just back to bronze with a goal to do most of the badges so if u can help me this one one and just press of this link for the influencer badge it would help. no need to but it would be nice. and also i can help with anything if u need it
Reply 73
Original post by singing~cat648
Original post by singing~cat648)Boss: The developer started a research document before he left. We need to fill in the facts about the film industry for a new magazine piece. Can you complete it for him? How do you do this task?

press use item and go to the developers workstation it should then take you to a screen and ask a few questions that u dont really need to get right.
Reply 74
Original post by singing~cat648

D:\school\screenshot.png

there u go if u use that it should take u to a drawing i did in an attemt to copy the pencil
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 75
Original post by Confused kitten
hey,

in the maker badge in silver there is a question where you have to create a pixel pecil.

please can you explain this bit

D:\school\screenshot.png

if u go to this site it should take u to a drawing i did in an attempt to draw how it looks like.

Bit late here but anyways I'm just completing old idea badges I haven't done but idk the answer for this lol GREAT WORK!
You identified five top tips to help build a growth mindset. Let’s recap, complete the sentence:

Replace the word `failing` with the word `L.......` to help you turn a challenge into an opportunity.

Idea automation badge bronze

I'm stuck on the first part of Life Hack 5

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending