The Student Room Group

I want to go for my MBA but I feel old!

I am thinking about going for a MBA next year due to Corona... originally planned to attend this year where I’ll be 23 years old but with Corona... I am going to start in Sept 2021 where i’ll be 24. I feel like that’s the age where most people graduate with a masters...
Reply 1
Original post by claineldn
I am thinking about going for a MBA next year due to Corona... originally planned to attend this year where I’ll be 23 years old but with Corona... I am going to start in Sept 2021 where i’ll be 24. I feel like that’s the age where most people graduate with a masters...

It doesn't really matter what age you start or end. What matters is if you are willing to pursue it. I have a close family member who did Montessori and teaching in her 20's and now in her 40's had started law and is close in finishing it. Is its perfectly okay if you will be 24. You could also pick a place to study where there are a couple people who are older taking the classes if it helps make you feel more comfortable. I wish you all the best and good luck.
24 is really not old at all. I'm 29 and I'm doing a Master's this year and I'm not the oldest on my course. I hang around with some of the 21 year olds on my course and I don't notice the age difference. At Master's level there is much more of a diversity of age ranges so you will still feel like one of the young ones!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending