The Student Room Group

Bristol secondary PGCE 2020

Has anyone received an interview for Bristol uni for a secondary PGCE in english? I've received offers from everywhere else but still haven't heard from Bristol
Original post by Lrose946
Has anyone received an interview for Bristol uni for a secondary PGCE in english? I've received offers from everywhere else but still haven't heard from Bristol

Hey there. :smile:
When did you apply? Perhaps they've had some delays with the pandemic or are just a bit busy if they have a high volume of applicants.
You're best having a look through this thread to see if others have been in contact with Bristol.
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5764594

If you click on the 3 little dots on the top right hand side of the page, there should be an option to search the thread. type in Bristol and see where we end up. :smile:
Reply 2

Still waiting on Bristol and Bath Spa... heard back from UWE a couple of days after I submitted my application :/

Hey, I had an interview for Secondary English last Wednesday, but I applied before Easter. I think the course was close to closing, so it might be worth getting in touch with the admissions team to see if it has.
Reply 4

I've still not heard anything either :frown: stressed

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending