The Student Room Group

Official Nursing 2021 Applicants Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hazelly
When did you send your application off? :smile:

oh sorry, I meant in terms of the interview!! It was on tuesday :smile:
How long after the interview did you get a response?
Original post by ajpullen
Had my interviews for Kings (got an offer the next day!) and BCU. Been invited for interview at UWE and Manchester, so now just waiting on Cardiff. Any one else planning on going to Kings in September? :smile:

When is your UWE one?
Original post by Sunflower_x
When is your UWE one?

Tomorrow afternoon
Had my interviews for Kings (got an offer the next day!) and BCU. Been invited for interview at UWE and Manchester, so now just waiting on Cardiff. Any one else planning on going to Kings in September? :smile:

I am! hopefully see u there :smile: xx
Original post by elc_97
Well done ! Thanks so much for replying and letting me know! I’m trying not to panic 😂

Ah don’t panic !! you always hear back when u least expect it and I’m sure you’ll have an offer xx
Tomorrow afternoon

Is it a group or single one? x
Idk if I’m just being over anxious but I sent my UCAS off around 3 weeks ago now and I’ve not received anything off any unis about interviews or anything? I’m

I am!! I received my offer a day after the interview, too :biggrin:
I had my Northumbria interview yesterday! I really enjoyed it, I feel like the interviewers really wanted to push me and it was just so fun!🤞💗 It was more like a conversation than an interview really💕
Original post by Bebar1110
I had my Northumbria interview yesterday! I really enjoyed it, I feel like the interviewers really wanted to push me and it was just so fun!🤞💗 It was more like a conversation than an interview really💕

Hey, I applied there. What kind of things should I expect in the interview? xx
Original post by lxtte23
oh sorry, I meant in terms of the interview!! It was on tuesday :smile:

woopsies sorry!
Original post by Bebar1110

that's great to hear that it went well :h:
Is it a group or single one? x

I had two people interviewing me, but only one asked questions, the other just wrote notes with her camera turned off for a lot of it. x
Original post by louisak02
I am! hopefully see u there :smile: xx

Original post by tahlibetteridge
I am!! I received my offer a day after the interview, too :biggrin:

Lovely! Hopefully see you both there if everything goes to plan! :smile:xx
Update: I've now got offers from Kings and BCU! I didn't expect things to happen this quickly! :smile:
I had two people interviewing me, but only one asked questions, the other just wrote notes with her camera turned off for a lot of it. x

Thank you. What kind of questions should I expect? xx
Thank you. What kind of questions should I expect? xx

Definitely make sure to look at the photo they send you on your applicant portal and think about what's going on in it. Also make sure to check the placement map and pick a first and second choice. Be prepared for some scenario based questions too. xx
Definitely make sure to look at the photo they send you on your applicant portal and think about what's going on in it. Also make sure to check the placement map and pick a first and second choice. Be prepared for some scenario based questions too. xx

Thank you so much xx
Officially have 2 offers for children's nursing now!! :smile: is anyone else considering bournemouth or hertfordshire? I have 2 more interviews to go.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending