The Student Room Group

Ah, the cringe

Im sitting here at 10pm judging myself on things I did during my adolescents. Many awful memories :smile:
What are some of your favorite cringe-worthy memories from your childhood?

Scroll to see replies

Was bored and clicked on an ad for a chatroom. Had a nice conversation with a lady about the new Dr. DoLittle movie. Next guy offered to show me his ****
Reply 2
Original post by 64Lightbulbs
Was bored and clicked on an ad for a chatroom. Had a nice conversation with a lady about the new Dr. DoLittle movie. Next guy offered to show me his ****

And hopefully you declined?
Original post by LovelyMrFox
And hopefully you declined?

Yes... he even tried to do it in a pickup line like I live in New Zealend and it's hot here so I'm not wearing any clothes... wanna see? like no???
Reply 4
Yes... he even tried to do it in a pickup line like I live in New Zealend and it's hot here so I'm not wearing any clothes... wanna see? like no???

Thats not even a pickup line, that sounds more...
Ya know what, I dont even know how to finish that sentence.
Thats not even a pickup line, that sounds more...
Ya know what, I dont even know how to finish that sentence.

I appreciate that you didn't
Reply 6
I appreciate that you didn't

Oh my god :lol:
I- I burned my hard with those aerosol perfume things (omg I hope you know what I’m talking about) yes I was one dumb dumb dumb kid.
Reply 8
I dunno, tbh

I'm sure I had some, but I don't feel any real attachment to them, it's like someone else did them.
I tried to talk to a girl once and all that came out of my mouth was ''Uh..uh..uh..'' then I awkwardly walked away

I cringe just thinking about it :redface:
Calling the teacher mum in primary school. 😭
I am forever traumatised. 😭
Original post by TheCoolBro

I'm pretty sure everyone's done that at some point 😂
Reply 12
Original post by TheCoolBro

Weve all done that!
Its bad when you call your male teacher mum.
Reply 13
Original post by Arthur_Morgan
I tried to talk to a girl once and all that came out of my mouth was ''Uh..uh..uh..'' then I awkwardly walked away

I cringe just thinking about it :redface:

Dont worry, this is how all kids tried to flirt :lol:
Reply 14
Original post by Rose_symonia
I- I burned my hard with those aerosol perfume things (omg I hope you know what I’m talking about) yes I was one dumb dumb dumb kid.

But why? What in your brain said, "Oh! I should go burn myself with aerosol! Great idea!"
OH god, so much idk where to even start :facepalm:

but I am a changed man now :holmes: (or so I'd like to think :lol:)
But why? What in your brain said, "Oh! I should go burn myself with aerosol! Great idea!"

I used to hang out with toxic people and one of them suggested to do it,so I backed out but obviously they made me feel **** for it,so I did it.
Reply 17
Original post by Rose_symonia
I used to hang out with toxic people and one of them suggested to do it,so I backed out but obviously they made me feel **** for it,so I did it.

Oh Im sorry. People can really suck.
I mean on the bright side it gave you a funny story to tell :redface:
Reply 18
Pick your favorite :lol:
Reply 19
Spill it.

Quick Reply

Latest