The Student Room Group

How is studying an online degree at the university of London like?

Hi there!
I currently have an offer for BSc business and management with academic direction from LSE which is a fully online degree, if anyone has done or doing this course or similar courses. Please tell me about your experience overall, how is the syllabus taught? Is it hard to keep on track with the syllabus guidelines? How do you communicate with your professors and do you regularly receive feedback on your assignments from your professors? Also if possible tell me about things you wish someone had told you before joining UoL + tips from previous or current students.

Thank you in advance 😊
Reply 1
Original post by roaosman76
Hi there!
I currently have an offer for BSc business and management with academic direction from LSE which is a fully online degree, if anyone has done or doing this course or similar courses. Please tell me about your experience overall, how is the syllabus taught? Is it hard to keep on track with the syllabus guidelines? How do you communicate with your professors and do you regularly receive feedback on your assignments from your professors? Also if possible tell me about things you wish someone had told you before joining UoL + tips from previous or current students.

Thank you in advance 😊

I looked into a couple of similar courses a number of years ago. There used to be forums where you could look for a lot of this information - when I tried to find the again for someone who posted on here I was unable to - maybe they are now on facebook or on a closed university site.

As I recall there is not a lot of communication with professors etc. You are on your own. A lot of the people studying are either doing a second degree for interest or studying through an overseas study centre.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending