The Student Room Group

Should I throw my year 11 exercise books away?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by HoldThisL
for most subjects i had a 2/3 a4 books and i included the loose stuff i'd done too - like past papers and coursework copies - so i put it in a thick a4 envelope and sent it 2nd class signed-for. think i also emailed the buyer any word docs i'd done as well

took photos of my handwriting and grades for the ebay listing

ah ty, was thinking it would be much more complicated by needing to box everything but turns out an envelope will suffice
Original post by anony2307
ah ty, was thinking it would be much more complicated by needing to box everything but turns out an envelope will suffice

yeah as long as it'll survive the mail
Reply 22
i don't think my exercise books will be incredibly useful tbh. my handwriting isn't the best either so idk

If u think it’s useful info then yes it would sell.
i don't think my exercise books will be incredibly useful tbh. my handwriting isn't the best either so idk

Sell em for the art work. . . Some of the best drawings I ever drew were during GCSE Geogrophy. . . You never know. . People will buy anything nowadays
Reply 24
so as everyone knows GCSE's are cancelled this year so I was just wondering whether or not I should throw all my year 11 exercise books away. I would normally just hang onto them in case they're needed for whatever reason, but as I may be moving houses it would be easier to just throw them all away. What should I do?

I personally kept the exercise books that were relevant to the a-levels I’m going to be taking and sold some textbooks on depop for a much cheaper price for the years below.
Original post by jmillss
I personally kept the exercise books that were relevant to the a-levels I’m going to be taking and sold some textbooks on depop for a much cheaper price for the years below.

I haven't used mine at all, I gave every revision guide I had away. All A-Levels textbooks have everything for the course and if there is overlap from GCSE the textbooks explain it again anyways. Hope this helps :smile:
Either keep them in a box to look back at in 20 years time or just destroy them in the most satisfying way possible.

Personally i went through all my exercise books and cut them into confetti while reminiscing about the year
i burned mine once i had finished my exams bar my math book in case i failed ahah.
You could throw them away; however, you may wish to keep them, especially if you are unhappy with the grade you ultimately receive and wish to resit in November.

Quick Reply

Latest