The Student Room Group

I'm bored VERY bored - AMA

Whatever you want to ask me and i'll answer!!!
Anything you want, i'm really bored rn!!!

Scroll to see replies

I LOVE coffee, it's so tasty and delicious, I like a latte the most, I always have it at school!!!
:heart: :woo:
Ah yes I know!!!

I just had tea lmao
Plain, I always have plain, only sometimes I have cardamom flavour!!!
Favourite type of cake?😁
Original post by Rose_symonia
Favourite type of cake?😁

Victoria sponge cake :heart:
No it's with milk
Original post by Nialler x

What nationality are you? You've made some lovely threads recently and really spread a bit of happiness round TSR when it was desperately needed, and I'm grateful to you for so doing :smile:
Original post by Reality Check
What nationality are you? You've made some lovely threads recently and really spread a bit of happiness round TSR when it was desperately needed, and I'm grateful to you for so doing :smile:

I'm British Pakistani. Awww thanks I love making threads like that, they make me happy but I have noticed that there are people who are not so happy with threads :cry2:
I'm British Pakistani. Awww thanks I love making threads like that, they make me happy but I have noticed that there are people who are not so happy with threads :cry2:

Ignore them, Nialler. I think it's lovely, and so do an awful lot of other people :smile:
Ignore them, Nialler. I think it's lovely, and so do an awful lot of other people :smile:

But it's hard, the one that I made for Josh they said that it was cringy!!!
But it's hard, the one that I made for Josh they said that it was cringy!!!

I think that's a special case because Josh attracts a lot of unwanted attention as it is - so it was acting as a bit of a lightning rod for it. I don't think that's representative of the rest of the threads :smile:

Enjoy travelling ? If so, where have u been before?
I think that's a special case because Josh attracts a lot of unwanted attention as it is - so it was acting as a bit of a lightning rod for it. I don't think that's representative of the rest of the threads :smile:

I know but I am not making these threads to give people attention, I do it to appreciate them and than them for what they do on TSR!!
I want to get as much people covered as possible, obviously it's impossible to do one for everyone cuz I don't know everyone on here!!

That being said, you will get one too, dw!!!

You are a very sweet, I must say!!!!
Original post by itsalifiman11
Enjoy travelling ? If so, where have u been before?

Yeah but I don't like planes!
Only once to Pakistan, this was last summer after I did my GCSEs!!
I know but I am not making these threads to give people attention, I do it to appreciate them and than them for what they do on TSR!!
I want to get as much people covered as possible, obviously it's impossible to do one for everyone cuz I don't know everyone on here!!

That being said, you will get one too, dw!!!

You are a very sweet, I must say!!!!

:smile:
:smile:

Looking forward??
Victoria sponge cake :heart:

Ahhh they’re so nice djdjdn I prefer chocolate cake they’re just a whole new level of delicious😗👌
Favourite track off Heartbreak Weather??
Original post by Rose_symonia
Ahhh they’re so nice djdjdn I prefer chocolate cake they’re just a whole new level of delicious😗👌

Yeah that's true, I love cream cakes they are sooooo delicious!!!

Quick Reply

Latest