The Student Room Group

Anyone else 17 and share a room?

I cannot DEAL
Reply 1
I'm 19 and share a room... I agree it's not great but I only use my room for sleep so it doesn't really matter.

It was a big change from having my own room at uni for 8 months then goon back home to share.
Reply 2
Original post by Max1989
I'm 19 and share a room... I agree it's not great but I only use my room for sleep so it doesn't really matter.

It was a big change from having my own room at uni for 8 months then goon back home to share.

Feel the same, do you sleep much?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Feel the same, do you sleep much?

I've always had bad sleep issues for other reasons, but although I probably sleep less than I did at uni on my own I still get enough sleep to not feel tired the next day (I usually have 5-6 hours sleep a day, so I guess I got used to low amounts over time). Plus my brother is quite a bit younger and is usually asleep by teh time I go to bed so it doesn't really affect me so much, if he was older like my age then it'd probably be a bit more of an issue.
It's a bit of both cuz at home I sleep on my own but I don't have much privacy cuz my 'amazing' siblings love to make their way into my room all day long and it so f*cking annoying cuz a girl needs her privacy also when it's time to go bed I tend to binge watch shows up until 3 AM unlike else everyone who are fast asleep and it's so annoying when they all come up and my siblings make their way into my room giving me no privacy whatsoever, literally as I am writing my lil sis is in my room so yeah I don't have much privacy even tho I don't share my bedroom.

But when I stay at my grandparents house over the weekend (I am attached to my grandparents more than my own parents ever since I was a child as they were the ones who raised me lol), I share a room with my grandma and it is annoying cuz I can't stay up until 3 AM as i'll be disturbing my grandma and it gets annoying when I just need a few minutes of privacy but cannot get it cuz I am not alone!!

I have no privacy whatsoever and it's so f*cking annoying :unimpressed:
(edited 3 years ago)
I did when I was in sixth form and we went on a school trip. They allocated all the rooms to the other students but they had one room left and three students (me, a girl and one of the teachers who stayed in the same room with us). During the night when she was sleeping I found her used socks and smelled them and to this day it was the sweetest thing I've ever had the pleasure of smelling.
me lol, 17 and i've been sharing with my brother literally for my whole life, cant wait to go to uni and get my own room

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending