The Student Room Group

i have six months to live

yes it is true i am going to heaven soon they(the doctor) told me a couple days ago cause i have cancer so im not sure what im gonna do before i die i was gonna kiss my crush but im in bed rest so i hope my family is ok cause im only 13 and my brother feels the most terrible about it cause he was the meanest to me so i told him its ok ill be in heaven watching you so ya i wonder how it feels to die
Original post by Anonymous
yes it is true i am going to heaven soon they(the doctor) told me a couple days ago cause i have cancer so im not sure what im gonna do before i die i was gonna kiss my crush but im in bed rest so i hope my family is ok cause im only 13 and my brother feels the most terrible about it cause he was the meanest to me so i told him its ok ill be in heaven watching you so ya i wonder how it feels to die

I am really sorry to hear that. You should spend the next couple of months really living life to the fullest, make beautiful memories and spend as much time with your family as possible.
oh no
Life isn’t all that anyways. I’m sorry to hear that xx. Maybe you could call your crush and ask him to visit you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending