Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

Anyone going to Roehampton??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
Elvendork
At the end of each of the tables where there's the scanner things, there's a trolley where you can put them :smile: (I had the library tour today lol)

ok kl thanks! :smile: i will return it tomorrow. if u keep a book later than its due u have to pay a fine of 25p per day. :mad:
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
kirsty007
ok kl thanks! :smile: i will return it tomorrow. if u keep a book later than its due u have to pay a fine of 25p per day. :mad:

25p?! That's crazy :eek: I'll definitley be making extra sure that I take books back on time then lol.
recession :no:
Reply 403
Elvendork
25p?! That's crazy :eek: I'll definitley be making extra sure that I take books back on time then lol.

i know. but if you borrow a laptop u pay a fine of 50P PER HOUR if its late! :0 thats loads if u are late a couple of days! :0
anyone joined any societies? i joined loads at the freshers fair and none have got in touch with me...
Reply 405
naomiiiiii
anyone joined any societies? i joined loads at the freshers fair and none have got in touch with me...

no i didnt join any there werre none i liked. what did u join? arent they meant to email u stuff the ones u joined.
naomiiiiii

just pole dancing (which i didnt go to at the end lol) and st johns ambulance contacted me,none of the others I joined havnt said anything :s-smilie:
bumping this up! are we still trying to get Roehampton a sub-forum?
Reply 408
cherbearbunnykins
bumping this up! are we still trying to get Roehampton a sub-forum?

Roehampton people have been trying this for years. You're supposed ot have at least ten people who go to a particular uni and then you can get a forum, but I'm sure there's been that many in the past and it's never happened. Slight TSR bias, I think. However, I do wonder how much a Roehampton forum would actually be used ...
Paeony
Roehampton people have been trying this for years. You're supposed ot have at least ten people who go to a particular uni and then you can get a forum, but I'm sure there's been that many in the past and it's never happened. Slight TSR bias, I think. However, I do wonder how much a Roehampton forum would actually be used ...

Probably not much tbh, which is a shame. :frown:
Reply 410
Hi all :smile:

I've applied for Roehampton and have an interview on the 11th November -- can't wait!!!! But obviously very nervous at the same time!! I've fallen in love with this Uni so I hope everything works out...!!!

:o:
Jess1907
Hi all :smile:

I've applied for Roehampton and have an interview on the 11th November -- can't wait!!!! But obviously very nervous at the same time!! I've fallen in love with this Uni so I hope everything works out...!!!

:o:

Good Luck! :biggrin:

you'll love it here
Reply 412
Flowermaster: Thank you :smile:. I loved it on the Open Day -- such a beautiful campus and such a friendly feel to the place :smile:. What are you studying at Roehampton and which year are you in?

:smile:
Reply 413
Jess1907
Flowermaster: Thank you :smile:. I loved it on the Open Day -- such a beautiful campus and such a friendly feel to the place :smile:. What are you studying at Roehampton and which year are you in?

Now i might be Jumping the gun here but if you've got a interview.. im guessing you're doing either primary ed or dance?

I started at Roho in September.. i do primary ed.. feel free to quote me or message me if thats the course you're doing cos i can fill you in on things i know so far and about what my interview was like :smile:

+ if not GOOD LUCK :smile: Everyone I've met here so far has really made me feel at home :smile:
Jess1907

yeah as jenni said it's such a lovely place to be in and you'll make good friends :biggrin:...studying biomedical science,so i'm all the way in whitelands campus :rofl: i'm in my first year and liking it...apart from the food in my campus :erm:, i prefer the main campus stuff, i think there's more to choose from
Reply 415
Jenniii
Now i might be Jumping the gun here but if you've got a interview.. im guessing you're doing either primary ed or dance?

I started at Roho in September.. i do primary ed.. feel free to quote me or message me if thats the course you're doing cos i can fill you in on things i know so far and about what my interview was like :smile:

+ if not GOOD LUCK :smile: Everyone I've met here so far has really made me feel at home :smile:

Hi Jenni!

Yeah, your guess is right....I've applied to study Primary Education and any tips for the interview would be great :smile:. What do I need to be doing in preparation and what kind of questions should I expect? I've got plenty of school experience and experience with children in general, and I've been reading the TES religiously! :smile: How are you finding the Primary Education course? Is it good as it looks?

Thank you so much in advance

Reply 416
If you want a tip, when you are in the library and you need to put money on your ID card, you need to press the eject button. I poked my card and and tried getting it out again with 2 other cards. Needless to say I looked stupid when someone came behind me and showed me how it was done :biggrin:
Heeeey People!!!

The first term has just ended so I was curious to see how all you Roehampton peeps are finding it?? Personally, I'm having the time of my life :woo:
phoenix287
Heeeey People!!!

The first term has just ended so I was curious to see how all you Roehampton peeps are finding it?? Personally, I'm having the time of my life :woo:

:hi:

it's going good so far, but the work kills :emo:
Reply 419
kirsty007

haha, I have 2 books out and I forgot I had them over the xmas period, you reminded me so I checked and it turns out I have a £6.50 fine outstanding >_<

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending