The Student Room Group
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

Roehampton or Westminster??

I can't decide!!!:frown:
Seeing as I haven't a clue about their courses or teaching I'd go by location therefore Westminster
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
Reply 2
westminster for media and fashion!
Reply 3
Really depends what course you want to do?
Reply 4
zoology
bansheeee*
zoology

Well Westminster does not have a Zoology undergraduate pathway - so if you want to do that, then go somewhere that has a single honours pathway in it.

However, I'm guessing across the board for biosciences and biological sciences etc. Westminster probably has a better research profile and stronger department than Roehampton.

Check here (I've actually checked myself and Westminster did do very well for research in comparison to Roehampton - it probably has better facilities and labs/space etc) :

http://www.rae.ac.uk/

Though again it depends on how the atmosphere of the place is - hence go and visit each place, look around and ask questions.
Reply 6
What about software engineering and computing? Which would be better for that?
Hey, I am confused between rohampton and westminister for software Beng course?
Original post by Huma.4644
Hey, I am confused between rohampton and westminister for software Beng course?

Hi @Huma.4644

Thanks for getting in touch!

A warm welcome to Roehampton, we are a green campus in the heart of southwest London, giving you the best of both worlds, along with guaranteed affordable accommodation.

If you chose to study BEng Software Engineering with us, you will graduate industry ready with skills in:

software development

software engineering

verified and secure software development

data management and engineering

computer systems and cyber security.

Don't expect to be sat in a lecture theatre, you will be learning through interactive classes, working in the computer labs and taking part in project based learning.

An optional placement year will boost your employability, giving you valuable work experience and connections to the industry, making your journey as a graduate much easier.

We look forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing you on campus one day!

Good luck with your decision making!

Katie- Roehampton Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending