The Student Room Group

Sports Degrees at UK Uni

Hi, I am 100% decided that I would like to study some sort of degree in sport at Uni in 2021 however I am struggling as to which course to go for. At the moment I am going back and forth between a Sport Business/Management Degree or Sport Science. There are pros and cons of both (currently leaning much more towards sport business). I just want to ask anyone who has done/doing these degrees what their opinions of the courses are?
Original post by Sadiequinn2003
Hi, I am 100% decided that I would like to study some sort of degree in sport at Uni in 2021 however I am struggling as to which course to go for. At the moment I am going back and forth between a Sport Business/Management Degree or Sport Science. There are pros and cons of both (currently leaning much more towards sport business). I just want to ask anyone who has done/doing these degrees what their opinions of the courses are?

I've just finished my undergraduate degree in Sport & Exercise Science at Nottingham Trent University. It was heavily scientific and statistics based with lots of research thrown in. Different universities tend to have varying approaches. I found the degree quite challenging, and it gets relentless towards the end. The content was quite interesting, but its not a walk in the park like some people (mainly who haven't studied it) tend to say!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending