The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DiddyDec
That is dependant on gems, you don't yet make the cut.

The founder of this course is a 9 gemmer herself :unimpressed:
Isn't this one of those deals where you change the state by observing the subject though? as soon as they think you're looking they start dancing with all their potty mouths, nude requests and somethingcisms.
Original post by SuperiorPotato
So when do I get my certificate ? :excited:

Original post by 5hyl33n
Home > Admissions > Undergraduate > Trollology

Trollology

Overview

Spoiler

Structure

Spoiler

Career

Spoiler

Our staff

Spoiler

Refer to the post above :yep:
That is dependant on gems, you don't yet make the cut.

You're not in charge idc :cheeky:
Original post by Synergy_

Exactly :pirate2:
Refer to the post above :yep:

Okkkk
Original post by Raptor Jesus
FUN FACT NO.3:

There was the infamous troll that was born on the one and only family thread - his name was ***** and had many other nicknames too

his descent to the troll side began at the near end of vol.1 and been consistenly trolling since vol.2

however the members of the fam kept up with it - and through many struggles we embraced through the torture seems to have finally ended in vol.4

this may get deleted but anyways...

Bruh :colonhash:
Have I missed stuff? Who did Demi momentously reincarnate as?
#QualityChatContent :awesome: :clap2:
Original post by StriderHort
Isn't this one of those deals where you change the state by observing the subject though? as soon as they think you're looking they start dancing with all their potty mouths, nude requests and somethingcisms.

Do you mean that they tailor the trolling dependant on the victim they are targeting?
If that is the case, I think that it is all to attain the goal(s) they are trying to reach and tailoring the methods of achieving that (i.e. mayhem, attention, causing offence, etc.)
(edited 3 years ago)
Bruh :colonhash:

if u wanted credit just see that i mentioned "the members of the fam" :colondollar:
Original post by 5hyl33n
Home > Admissions > Undergraduate > Trollology

Trollology

Overview

Spoiler

Structure

Spoiler

Career

Spoiler

Our staff

Spoiler

You’re an icon.
My mind is a free flowing sewer of raw effluent, an unstoppable mass of liquid and some chunky bits :h:

I don’t even want to know what’s holding it together :dong:

Original post by Raptor Jesus
:beard:

Man tits dont change colour however so mantids r better :u:

Agreed :^_^:

Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach.
Do you mean that they tailor the trolling dependant on the victim they are targeting?
If that is the case, I think that it is all to attain the goal(s) they are trying to reach and tailoring the methods of achieving that (i.e. mayhem, attention, causing offence, etc.)

Nah it always comes across more as desperate Spray'n'Pray :colonhash:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Have I missed stuff? Who did Demi momentously reincarnate as?

She has since been banned, but as Demi2.0

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=5366676

I don't know if you were there to witness Demi and her troll feud with "Bethallia". :colonhash: If you have, then that Demi.
I get many sympathy pm’s when I have been trolled, and in return I tend to send my own sympathy pm’s to others when they may be upset. This is the case particularly on Oxford threads.

The trolls may think they are being clever, but they can never win. They are just making idiots of themselves and everyone is secretly laughing at their ( often unsubstantiated) posts.
You're not in charge idc :cheeky:

You won't be passing my module with those rookie numbers :smug:
Exactly :pirate2:

I'm not looking to pursue a degree in Trollology. I only have one love and that is Chemistry.
Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach.

Spoiler

She has since been banned, but as Demi2.0

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=5366676

I don't know if you were there to witness Demi and her troll feud with "Bethallia". :colonhash: If you have, then that Demi.

I did witness it, yes. Lmao can’t believe she came back when before she was bullied so much :lol:

@Moonbow :colonhash:
Do they use the troll 🚎 during these times to get to classes? Or have they taken up cycling......

Though covid-19 is probably a hoax to them 😂.
Original post by Realitysreflexx
Do they use the troll 🚎 during these times to get to classes? Or have they taken up cycling......

Though covid-19 is probably a hoax to them 😂.

Cycling, the ultimate troll.

That is low tier trolling, they wouldn't even get an interview with that calibre.

Latest