The Student Room Group

Are my A levels good for neuroscience?

I’ll be taking CAIE Marine Science, AQA Mathematics, CAIE Physics and Edexcel Statistics, will these be good enough for a bachelor’s in neuroscience?
Original post by Vyshto Andeddu
I’ll be taking CAIE Marine Science, AQA Mathematics, CAIE Physics and Edexcel Statistics, will these be good enough for a bachelor’s in neuroscience?

idk, but i though you had to do chemistry to get into a science based field?

I'm not sure especially as you're also considering environmental science, astrobiology, ocean science, architecture, computing (AI & machine learning), firearms officer, teacher, pilot, physics, meteorology, ecology and conservation. Are you a troll or just incredibly indecisive?
Original post by normaw
I'm not sure especially as you're also considering environmental science, astrobiology, ocean science, architecture, computing (AI & machine learning), firearms officer, teacher, pilot, physics, meteorology, ecology and conservation. Are you a troll or just incredibly indecisive?

I have no clue what to do with my life, everything seems interesting to me.
Reply 4

Heya!

I would recommend going on universities pages and checking out the entry requirements :h: They will tell you in more detail what they want specifically. If it helps you can also use uniguide for it!

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind

Quick Reply

Latest