The Student Room Group

24 and 32 year old

Is it too weird and creepy to date a man that much older? Is 8 year age gap too big?
Original post by Anonymous
Is it too weird and creepy to date a man that much older? Is 8 year age gap too big?

No, what matters is if your goals for the relationship match up
Not as you are both consenting adults, and if you are both happy of course.
but i want to date timothee chalamet and he's 11 yrs older than me i -
( i can still do that, right :smile:)
Hun, everyone wants to date Timothee Charalmet hahah
Hun, everyone wants to date Timothee Charalmet hahah

unfortunately :frown:
i literally love timmy with all my heart... honestly, i don't think I'm going to find any guy like timmy :frown:
Not weird or creepy.
It's fine as long as you are both happy, compatible and nothing illegal is going on.
I date with a 15+ year age gap.
unfortunately :frown:
i literally love timmy with all my heart... honestly, i don't think I'm going to find any guy like timmy :frown:

His charismatic allure is acting. If you delve deep enough you can find old videos of him that are very cringe, or starting interviews and asking to restart because he wasn't doing his beautifully alluring make-all-the-ladies-and-gents-drop-their-panties voice and hair stroke.
His charismatic allure is acting. If you delve deep enough you can find old videos of him that are very cringe, or starting interviews and asking to restart because he wasn't doing his beautifully alluring make-all-the-ladies-and-gents-drop-their-panties voice and hair stroke.

i know they are cringe lmao but that's what i love about him! everything about him

The key parameter is that you're 24. At that age you should be mature enough to judge. So no problem unless there's a serious power imbalance.
Reply 10
It fine, falling within 1/2 age + 7 rule.
No 8 years isn’t bad, people mature at different ages + as long as u get along, have similar interests/ values it should work out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending