The Student Room Group
Library, Newman University
Birmingham Newman University
Birmingham

A-Level results and studying at Newman University

Good morning, :smile:

We all at Newman University, staff and students wish you all success with your results today in this extreme time when grading is out of your hands to a point. The best advice I can give as someone who did A-Levels, went to a university after sixth form and then withdrew after 2 weeks is that if your results are not what you hoped there, they do not define you. These results are one stop on your journey throughout your life :smile:

You can appeal and retake exams if you are not happy, but you are not a failure. These results do not define you, :h: (In this moment that may mean nothing but I hope you have others around you telling you this too as it helps give perspective that I wish I had 5 years ago when I withdrew and ended up doing a gap year :smile: )

But, I was glad I found Newman University who showed me that results and false starts are not me, I am who I choose to be :smile:

We will be happy to hear from you about your results and tell you about our courses through our cleating hotline on 0121 476118 or go on our website https://www.newman.ac.uk/ and use the live chat function in the bottom right corner.

Trust your decisions and be you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending