The Student Room Group

Second Degree Funding

I have a degree BSc in ODP and want to get a second undergrad degree in Physiotherapy. Will i get funding from sfe
Original post by zabbas777
I have a degree BSc in ODP and want to get a second undergrad degree in Physiotherapy. Will i get funding from sfe

Hi there,

You would only be eligible for funding for this course if it is a part time course.

Thanks, Clare
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi there,

You would only be eligible for funding for this course if it is a part time course.

Thanks, Clare

Hello Clare this is quite a complicated question I have had 4 years of previous funding. I want to study physiotherapy at newman university next year will I be eligible for the maintenance and tuition fee loan.
Original post by zabbas777
Hello Clare this is quite a complicated question I have had 4 years of previous funding. I want to study physiotherapy at newman university next year will I be eligible for the maintenance and tuition fee loan.

Hi there, Would this be a part time course? Thanks, Angela
Reply 4
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, Would this be a part time course? Thanks, Angela

full time
Hi there. Physiotherapy is an Allied Health Professional course and therefore is exempt from our previous study rules. So, you should be entitled to full funding providing you are not eligible for an NHS bursary, and aren't already registered in the field you are planning to study. Thanks, Leah.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending