The Student Room Group

I've never tried tea or coffee

I tried hot chocolate once when I was 7 or 8 and didn't like it. That was the only hot drink I've ever had.
Teeth stainers
I've tried tea & coffee but didn't like them either :yucky: Can make things awkward sometimes :hide:

I love hot chocolate though. Different hot chocolates can be different so its worth trying different brands :yes:
Reply 3
You're not missing out on much.
Reply 4
A life without latte is not a life well lived.
you’re missing out :wink:
Original post by Hoc est Bellum
I tried hot chocolate once when I was 7 or 8 and didn't like it. That was the only hot drink I've ever had.

An interesting perspective and one I find quite unusual. Hot drinks form the majority of my non-alcohol liquid consumption. OK I'll have a small fruit juice at breakfast and water or dilute squash when working out. But my regular beverage is weak black Lapsang souchon tea - many cups per day, and one or two strong black coffees.
What do you drink?
Original post by Dee-Emma
An interesting perspective and one I find quite unusual. Hot drinks form the majority of my non-alcohol liquid consumption. OK I'll have a small fruit juice at breakfast and water or dilute squash when working out. But my regular beverage is weak black Lapsang souchon tea - many cups per day, and one or two strong black coffees.
What do you drink?

I drink water. I don't drink alcohol often either. I don't drink squash and rarely drink fizzy drinks. I drink water.

Quick Reply

Latest