The Student Room Group

do I shoot my shot?

i have this guy on sc that added me off yubo (I know bad app but that’s not the point). I had had him on there a few years ago bc he goes to the school that was connected to my old school. I left there like four years ago and I’ve changed quite a lot so he wouldn’t recognise me and I wasn’t really ‘cool’ and I guess you could say he was. Anyway we’ve spoke for literallly like three days but haven’t had much chat bc he has slow replies and so do I. But I wanted to ask if he wanted to go play tennis with me in the park bc I wanna play and no one I know will play with me. I feel like it’s not that deep just casually asking right? Would you be weirded out if a girl you barely spoke to but live super close to wanted to play tennis with you?
Ask him. What do you have to lose?
Its not weird to play tennis, no.

Good luck and hope it goes the way you want it to xx
Reply 3
Original post by wastedcuriosity
Ask him. What do you have to lose?

exactly that’s what I think
Reply 4
Original post by Wannabevetnurse
Its not weird to play tennis, no.

Good luck and hope it goes the way you want it to xx

ty x I will keep my fingers crossed
Original post by Anonymous
exactly that’s what I think

Yayy. Good luck!
Guys love girls with confidence so I'm sure it'll all work out
Original post by wastedcuriosity
Yayy. Good luck!
Guys love girls with confidence so I'm sure it'll all work out

Speak for yourself
There's no need to get rude. Yes she's not technically speaking the truth but she's speaking for the majority.

But I guess you like shy girls so they don't speak out against you
I'm not a guy
What's wrong with a girl with confidence lol? Most guys I know really appreciate it.
You will be fine and if he said/says yes then it will all work out and if not, oh well. As many people above have said, you have got nothing to lose.
why not? go for it!
If anyone wants a quick update. He replied to my last message with a question so I replied to his question. Then I sent another message ten minutes later asking if he likes playing tennis. I was just like duck it at this point I’m not waiting again aha
let us know how it goes
he said tennis sucks aha
i have this guy on sc that added me off yubo (I know bad app but that’s not the point). I had had him on there a few years ago bc he goes to the school that was connected to my old school. I left there like four years ago and I’ve changed quite a lot so he wouldn’t recognise me and I wasn’t really ‘cool’ and I guess you could say he was. Anyway we’ve spoke for literallly like three days but haven’t had much chat bc he has slow replies and so do I. But I wanted to ask if he wanted to go play tennis with me in the park bc I wanna play and no one I know will play with me. I feel like it’s not that deep just casually asking right? Would you be weirded out if a girl you barely spoke to but live super close to wanted to play tennis with you?

Tennis ehh 🤔 more like **** and balls
he said tennis sucks aha

major L in the chat
Reply 16
I always wonder why people post things like this on a student forum, who knows if it’s even real.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending