The Student Room Group

Question for men

Imagine, your friend is a hot model with beautiful long legs, smart, caring.. popular on IG (10k followers) The thing is that at the beginning when you two met, you had an imidiate crush on each other, but you pulled away… What would be the reason? Why didnt you want this woman? Would you shoot your shot again after years If that woman showed you interest? If not why so?
What a question! Knowing me it would be something to do with waiting for the right moment and then gradually putting that moment further and further back in my mind, until the the fling had run out of steam so to speak, I’ve never been unconfident with women in the sense of talking to them or being friendly with them, it’s just in my case friendships with girls just never seem to transfigure into less platonic relationships. If I was truly interested in this girl and she me, and she was “respectable” in the time frame we didn’t interact romantically i.e. she didn’t go crazy as some people do when relationships fail or don’t materialise, if you know what I mean. Then I would probably give it another go, because again knowing me I would have throughly reflected on my decision to pull away in the first place and decided that I did really want this girl as more than my friend. If this scenario is real by any chance good luck!
Can't say without having been in such a situation myself.

There could be a multitude of factors as to why someone would pull away. It may be fear of commitment, wanting to focus on myself...things of that nature.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Imagine, your friend is a hot model with beautiful long legs, smart, caring.. popular on IG (10k followers) The thing is that at the beginning when you two met, you had an imidiate crush on each other, but you pulled away… What would be the reason? Why didnt you want this woman? Would you shoot your shot again after years If that woman showed you interest? If not why so?

It's funny how I am currently facing the same dilema
Reply 4
Original post by KingintheNorth31
What a question! Knowing me it would be something to do with waiting for the right moment and then gradually putting that moment further and further back in my mind, until the the fling had run out of steam so to speak, I’ve never been unconfident with women in the sense of talking to them or being friendly with them, it’s just in my case friendships with girls just never seem to transfigure into less platonic relationships. If I was truly interested in this girl and she me, and she was “respectable” in the time frame we didn’t interact romantically i.e. she didn’t go crazy as some people do when relationships fail or don’t materialise, if you know what I mean. Then I would probably give it another go, because again knowing me I would have throughly reflected on my decision to pull away in the first place and decided that I did really want this girl as more than my friend. If this scenario is real by any chance good luck!

Thank you for your comment! This scenario is unfortunately my life. I don't understand men, seriously:biggrin: I couldn't find any specific reason why he pulled away. I can't say I'm ugly, or unconfident around men, I love to talk to people, get to know them, I'm definitely not shy and in the first place I have values and I know what I want in life. Not to sound now like I'm the best woman in the world ofc not, I just couldn't understand what was wrong with me
Reply 5
Original post by Antony K
It's funny how I am currently facing the same dilema

Duhh :///
Your ambitions for high profile modelling and Insta might not have meshed well with mine.
Because shes not real, you numpty

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending