The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Admissions

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone is still waiting for Warwick to confirm a place for 2020 entry?
Thank you
Are you a previous firm/insurance offer holder who now meets their grades by CAGs?

This is late and you should chase up admissions about it, most people have received confirmation by now.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Hi, Sai123, I am waiting for a reply too. _gcx is right. You should contact them asap. All the deadlines are done by now. Aug 31st. Unfortunately, my experience with Warwick is that they aren´t too proactive. They could be much more communicative with their prospective students. They offer conditional offers and leave everything up to you to figure out but submerging yourself in their web. If you miss something, your bad.. they won´t remind you or chase you for any reason. And they aren´t to quick to respond either. In my opinion, they could personalize much more the admissions process. And be much more specific about their requirements, and let you know what they have received or if they are missing something with respect to documents, grades, etc. They do have now a live chat which works OK. You should try and contact them. They put you on a queue and after about half hour they will chat with you. In a nutshell, I think their admissions dpmt leaves a bit to be desired.

Quick Reply

Latest