The Student Room Group

Change of mind about uni offer

On results day I got AAB which meant I got into my insurance (KCL) rather than my firm (Warwick) however I appealed two of my a levels as I was very few marks off the boundary so I could end up with A*AA.

I was going to do PPE but Warwick sent me an alternate offer for Philosophy but I didn’t want to do that so I rejected it and thus my place at kings was confirmed.

But if I do have the opportunity I would like to still have the opportunity to do PPE at Warwick as if I do have A*AA I can meet the requirements.

Is there anything I can do now or is it too late?
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by mmsilim
On results day I got AAB which meant I got into my insurance (KCL) rather than my firm (Warwick) however I appealed two of my a levels as I was very few marks off the boundary so I could end up with A*AA.

I was going to do PPE but Warwick sent me an alternate offer for Philosophy but I didn’t want to do that so I rejected it and thus my place at kings was confirmed.

But if I do have the opportunity I would like to still have the opportunity to do PPE at Warwick as if I do have A*AA I can meet the requirements.

What carer field do you want to enter? Durham uni do a finance BSC for AAB student which is simular (ish) to PPE.
Original post by mmsilim

Have you formally notified both Warwick and KCL that you’re getting a priority mark review on 2 subjects and may meet your Warwick offer conditions?
Reply 3
Original post by PQ
Have you formally notified both Warwick and KCL that you’re getting a priority mark review on 2 subjects and may meet your Warwick offer conditions?

I sent Warwick undergrad admissions an email today (as I’ve received one of the appeals back successfully) and also last week to notify them about the appeal. They haven’t gotten back to me though. I’ve also called their clearing hotline and the hotline operator was quite nonchalant, told me they would review my situation once I get the grades but they haven’t gotten back to me at all
Original post by mmsilim
I sent Warwick undergrad admissions an email today (as I’ve received one of the appeals back successfully) and also last week to notify them about the appeal. They haven’t gotten back to me though. I’ve also called their clearing hotline and the hotline operator was quite nonchalant, told me they would review my situation once I get the grades but they haven’t gotten back to me at all

Have you notified KCL too? They’ll need to agree to let you switch back to Warwick if they accept you with the new grades.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending