The Student Room Group

Ive joined both debate and culture clubs, should I join Python club as well?

Heyy new y12 here. I do bio, chem, phys and mafs.

Should i quit international culture club and join programming club to learn python? wish to do medicine, tell me if i am wrong but i don't think python is quite related to my career path but i enjoy learning new things.
Original post by Morgania
Heyy new y12 here. I do bio, chem, phys and mafs.

Should i quit international culture club and join programming club to learn python? wish to do medicine, tell me if i am wrong but i don't think python is quite related to my career path but i enjoy learning new things.

I'm a keen programmer myself (have been doing python for a looong time) and could give you many many reasons why you should. Give it a shot, you've got nothing to loose.
Original post by MrSandyWilly
I'm a keen programmer myself (have been doing python for a looong time) and could give you many many reasons why you should. Give it a shot, you've got nothing to loose.

i would love to know one of the reasons pls if you would like to bother?:colondollar:
Original post by Morgania
i would love to know one of the reasons pls if you would like to bother?:colondollar:

Ha ha ha
If you enjoy it it can create a whole new hobby for you
It is super handy to know how to do in todays day and age
Python opens up doors into so many different programming languages. Working off my knowledge of Python, I've learnt PHP, Javascript, and a couple more.
Its helpful on a day to day basis. I've used python occasionally to automate thing I have to do on my computer. Pretty handy

Quick Reply

Latest