The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

2022!?
hasn't even been 2021 exams yet...?
Original post by mikrokosmos
hasn't even been 2021 exams yet...?

LOL
I doubt it very much, though in theory its possible.
One thing at a time mate
I didn't realise revising was so hard for some people.
Reply 7
I didn’t realise we skipped 2021.

Didn’t think I had a crash on my motorbike and woke up two years later?
are u a year 10 student thats worried about if they are going to be cancelled or not?
Reply 9
Original post by owlknightdragon
are u a year 10 student thats worried about if they are going to be cancelled or not?

Year 12 now🙂
Original post by Jimmerm78
Year 12 now🙂

oh ok
I hope if they're not cancelled, at least the exams are easier and the grade boundaries are lower because it has been hard learning from home. Although whether or not that will happen, I don't know.
Original post by SimSim0303
I hope if they're not cancelled, at least the exams are easier and the grade boundaries are lower because it has been hard learning from home. Although whether or not that will happen, I don't know.

I totally agree mate
What year are you in?
Original post by Jimmerm78
Could 2022 exams be canceled

This kinda seems like a silly question, but with exams being cancelled 2 years in a row, we could see a change in what exams as we know it look like
Reply 15
I think personally we have missed out on so much learning we are going to miss pretty much half of year 10 and when we are in school classes are not full so it could be a possibility if too many people feel like there’s too much to learn in year 11 alone personally it is hard to cope with all the lockdowns and my mental health aswell as home learning with is incredibly hard because of the way my school is doing it I’ve been up and down in mental health recently and I just have no motivation this is making learning what I need to very hard which I’m scared might impact my GCSEs
Reply 16
Original post by Ebs2303
I think personally we have missed out on so much learning we are going to miss pretty much half of year 10 and when we are in school classes are not full so it could be a possibility if too many people feel like there’s too much to learn in year 11 alone personally it is hard to cope with all the lockdowns and my mental health aswell as home learning with is incredibly hard because of the way my school is doing it I’ve been up and down in mental health recently and I just have no motivation this is making learning what I need to very hard which I’m scared might impact my GCSEs

That is just my person opinion
As I’m in year 12 right now, I understand what you’re going through as I’m going through the same thing. I’m really not sure because we had our GCSEs cancelled as well. I’m really hoping A levels are cancelled for 2022 but I hope they are assessed fairly by teachers unlike last year. People seem to be putting a lot of attention into the education that year 11s and 13 s are missing out on which is understandable because they have extremely important exams coming up (which may now be cancelled) but I don’t think enough people are realising that year 10s and 12s are missing out just as much. In fact we’re missing out so much and if we don’t understand the content this year, it’s going to get worse for us next year. I really hope they cancel exams for 2022. It shouldn’t happen after 2022 though.
Please I don't want 2022 exams cancelled. Everyone will perform worse and grade boundaries will go down anyways and I don't want to be written off because my results have been handed to me. As much as lessons are so bad right now, and I admit they are, we have enough time to teach some topics ourselves and if they do this we will be dumbed down for A level so we need to do this.
Original post by SimSim0303
As I’m in year 12 right now, I understand what you’re going through as I’m going through the same thing. I’m really not sure because we had our GCSEs cancelled as well. I’m really hoping A levels are cancelled for 2022 but I hope they are assessed fairly by teachers unlike last year. People seem to be putting a lot of attention into the education that year 11s and 13 s are missing out on which is understandable because they have extremely important exams coming up (which may now be cancelled) but I don’t think enough people are realising that year 10s and 12s are missing out just as much. In fact we’re missing out so much and if we don’t understand the content this year, it’s going to get worse for us next year. I really hope they cancel exams for 2022. It shouldn’t happen after 2022 though.

Don't think they will cancel 2022 exams if they roll this vaccination programme out well
Yr12s are definitely struggling with the content - too much missing school and online lessons are not just the same. Procrastination as well.
And now mocks are delayed (perhaps not cancelled since schools may open next month), it's a real frenzy but cancelling those exams will only make it worse, so it's better to keep revising for exams later on.

Latest

Trending

Trending