The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Official University of Glasgow 2021 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

AAAAB! hbu? also are you a Scottish student?
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Original post by izzxm
Hi, is anyone considering applying for maths who are also doing A-levels? :smile:

Hey!

I have an offer for Eco and Maths, currently in AL:smile:.

Hopefully see you there!
Original post by prajjwal
Hey!

I have an offer for Eco and Maths, currently in AL:smile:.

Hopefully see you there!

That’s cool, congrats on your offer :biggrin:

I’m still waiting for a decision but i’m hoping it will be soon, hopefully see you there! 🙂
Hi guys, I'm currently an offer holder for Glasgow. Are there any group chats for fellow offer holders?
Original post by QueenAlly1
Hi guys, I'm currently an offer holder for Glasgow. Are there any group chats for fellow offer holders?

ahhh im also an offer holder and I was wondering the same thing !!
Original post by Henry.dixonx

There's usually WhatsApp groupchats floating around, I'm just trying to find one lol
There's usually WhatsApp groupchats floating around, I'm just trying to find one lol

same, what course did you apply for ? :smile:
same, what course did you apply for ? :smile:

Common Law/Politics. I'm a gap year student so I've already achieved my grades, I'm just slightly confused because my offer is conditional dependent on my LNAT but they already have my LNAT results. What about you?
Common Law/Politics. I'm a gap year student so I've already achieved my grades, I'm just slightly confused because my offer is conditional dependent on my LNAT but they already have my LNAT results. What about you?

same i am a gap year student and i already have my grades. my offer is conditional on sending them evidence of my a levels which i have sent so there is no more conditions to my offer. what is an LNAT ? :smile:
same i am a gap year student and i already have my grades. my offer is conditional on sending them evidence of my a levels which i have sent so there is no more conditions to my offer. what is an LNAT ? :smile:

What course did you apply for? The LNAT is the Law National Aptitude Test which is required for Law applicants.
What course did you apply for? The LNAT is the Law National Aptitude Test which is required for Law applicants.

ahhhh okay and I applied for business and management :smile:
ahhhh okay and I applied for business and management :smile:

Oh sweet. If I find any WhatsApp groupchats I'll let you know.
Original post by Venusplants
If you message me on FB ( https://www.facebook.com/izzy.linton.7/ ) I can add you to the big FB groupchat :smile:

Thank you! I don't really use facebook, are there any other chats?
Original post by Venusplants

Thank you!
Original post by izzxm
Hi, is anyone considering applying for maths who are also doing A-levels? :smile:

Hi! Just got an offer for maths and english lliterature joint degree! Are you still going for maths?😊
Original post by nefs
Hi! Just got an offer for maths and english lliterature joint degree! Are you still going for maths?😊

Yep! Applied for maths in mid-October so hopefully it’ll be worth the wait! Congrats on your offer, maths and literature is a cool combo :biggrin:
Original post by izzxm
Yep! Applied for maths in mid-October so hopefully it’ll be worth the wait! Congrats on your offer, maths and literature is a cool combo :biggrin:

Thank you! Best wishes for everything 😊🙃

Same here! Please let me know if you find anything 😊
Hi! I've just received a conditional offer from Glasgow for zoology. I'm currently studying maths, biology, chemistry and geography. :smile:
Original post by T Rex 123
Hi! I've just received a conditional offer from Glasgow for zoology. I'm currently studying maths, biology, chemistry and geography. :smile:

Well done!! When did you apply? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending