The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone do lit b?
Reply 41
Original post by zodiax1
thank you, but for war and it’s aftermath paper?

Hi, I do AQA Paper A. My texts are Regeneration, My Boy Jack and Up the Line to Death. I'm not 100% sure on the questions but in other rooms, I've seen people saying about the Regeneration question being on fatherhood and Sassoon. And the MBJ and UTLTD comparison question on loss. Again don't quote me on this, but if someone else could confirm the questions that would be very helpful.
Reply 42
Does anyone know the questions that came up for section C on AQA love through the ages paper?
Original post by rebeccahyatt
For crime? If so section C was on guilt or “the beginnings of narratives are critical to their developments” (Nov 2020 paper btw)

Do you remember the section B q for atonement, murder of roger ackroyd or crabbe, wilde and browning, thanks:wink:
Original post by westhamfc56
Do you remember the section B q for atonement, murder of roger ackroyd or crabbe, wilde and browning, thanks:wink:

Atonement was to do with whether criminals are a result of their environment. These are the points we got told to include for that question: Criminals as products of their environments, misplaced or misidentified criminals as a result of society’s beliefs, criminal’s personal motives, opportunism in criminality, the view that war is a crime committed by societies.
I don’t know the others sorry. If it helps the unseen was a conversation between 2 police officers about some of the crimes they’ve dealt with in their careers and why that has influenced them to become part of the division they’re in.
Original post by hkhan7
hi, i do aqa englitA - the june paper; handmaids was inequality.I don't do Blake . :smile:
Do you do aqa psych? if yes,have you done p2?

Do you mean the comparative question was about inequality or that the Handmaid's one alone was?
Reply 46
Original post by blk00_
Hi, I do AQA Paper A. My texts are Regeneration, My Boy Jack and Up the Line to Death. I'm not 100% sure on the questions but in other rooms, I've seen people saying about the Regeneration question being on fatherhood and Sassoon. And the MBJ and UTLTD comparison question on loss. Again don't quote me on this, but if someone else could confirm the questions that would be very helpful.

thank you, do you know about what the unseen question or theme was from paper 1 (poetry) or paper 2 (prose)?
Reply 47
Original post by 463629
Does anyone know the questions that came up for section C on AQA love through the ages paper?

hey, did you find out what it was?
Original post by hkhan7
Yep, its how is Stanley presented as a "brutal thug"

is this edexcel???
Does anyone do combined AQA a level English language and literature?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 50
Does anyone know what the skirrid hill question was?
Reply 51
does anyone know the ocr a level english question?
Reply 52
Does anyone know the quote that was used for the Othello question about iagos view on love?
(edited 3 years ago)
othello tragedy anyone?
Does anyone know the edexcel Handmaid's Tale and Frankenstein question?
Original post by Fluffysweetfries
othello tragedy anyone?

What exam board do you do?
Does anyone know what the Othello question was for Paper 1 of AQA A-Level English Literature Autumn 2020?
Original post by BFK
Does anyone know the quote that was used for the Othello question about iagos view on love?

'Iago does not understand love' but take this with a grain of salt I have found this on a different thread
Original post by fairybbyy
is this edexcel???

This is AQA Eng Lit Paper 2 drama question
Original post by spookyjess
Does anyone know what the Othello question was for Paper 1 of AQA A-Level English Literature Autumn 2020?

Iago's attitude on love

Latest

Trending

Trending