The Student Room Group

Official Children's Nursing applicants thread 2021

Are you applying to study Children's Nursing at University in 2021?
Then this is the place for you!
:danceboy:

Post below with details about your...

Course:
Universities you're applying to:

Share as much detail as you’d like and connect with other students!

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here as well as subject applicant threads here >>

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Manooka
Are you applying to study Children's Nursing at University in 2021?
Then this is the place for you!
:danceboy:

Post below with details about your...

Course:
Universities you're applying to:

Share as much detail as you’d like and connect with other students!

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here as well as subject applicant threads here >>

Children's Nursing
Manchester University, Salford University, Bolton University, Cumbria University

Possible Dual Registration at Edgehill university
children's nursing

Sheffield hallam, liverpool John Moore, Birmingham, Lincoln and Bournemouth :smile:
Original post by Rebecca:(
children's nursing

Sheffield hallam, liverpool John Moore, Birmingham, Lincoln and Bournemouth :smile:

Hi Rebecca,

We're pleased to hear you're interested in Sheffield Hallam!:h:

You can see our latest Nursing - Child course talk on our open day subject area page as well as tour the Health, Wellbeing and Life Science facilities. You can also register for our virtual autumn open days where you have the opportunity to chat live about your application with our advisers, ask questions to other services such as accommodation and student support as well as talk to current students about their experiences.

Let me know if you have any questions about studying at Hallam or student life in Sheffield!

- Ella
childrens Nursing
nottingham, Sheffield Hallam, Chester, Cardiff, UWE
Original post by Gwengeorge
childrens Nursing
nottingham, Sheffield Hallam, Chester, Cardiff, UWE

Hi @Gwengeorge, we are happy to hear you have an interest in our Nursing - Child course at Hallam! I've given an applicant some info about our virtual open days above that will be useful to help you make your decision. :h:
Let me know if you have any questions!
- Ella
Nursing (child). Edge Hill, University of Chester, Liverpool John Moore's, Salford and Manchester. Sent my application to UCAS last week 😊
Children's nursing and so far I'm applying to Liverpool John Moores, Uni of Birmingham, Cardiff and Queens Belfast. I haven't decided on my final one so any suggestions would be appreciated :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 8
Childrens nursing! Bradford, Huddersfield, Hull, Bolton and Salford :smile:
Original post by sgwebbo
Childrens nursing! Bradford, Huddersfield, Hull, Bolton and Salford :smile:

Hi @sgwebbo

How are you?

That's fantastic that you're interested in Huddersfield. :smile:

For more information on the University and course, please feel free to book onto one of our Open Days.

You can also chat to some of our current students about student life, Huddersfield, and anything else on UniBuddy.

I hope this helps, but let me know if you have any questions. :smile:

Speak soon,
Harriette
Children’s nursing
Manchester, Birmingham, Nottingham, Sheffield Hallam, Southampton!
Original post by MatildaKuaku
Children’s nursing
Manchester, Birmingham, Nottingham, Sheffield Hallam, Southampton!

Hey @MatildaKuaku,

We are pleased to hear you are looking to apply to our Nursing (Child) course here! Let me know if you have any questions about student life at Hallam or in Sheffield. :h:
- Ella
Reply 12
I will be applying for child nursing @ Northumbria and Teeside :smile:
Children’s nursing
Cardiff, Brighton, maybe : Surrey, Nottingham.

Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions interesting blogs or virtual work experience type thing for nursing? My work experience fell through and my personal statement is feeling a bit empty without it
Original post by Gina leigh
Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions interesting blogs or virtual work experience type thing for nursing? My work experience fell through and my personal statement is feeling a bit empty without it

I did some online courses to add to my statement, a suicide prevention course which was free and one on baby bereavement (I paid £5 for a group zoom call for the bb course). I can’t remember where i found them though oops! But i hope this may help in some way!
I haven’t applied yet but I have sent my statement off for my tutor to read I’m applying to:
Uni of East Anglia
Nottingham
Anglia Ruskin
I’m not sure where else to apply atm so I think I’m going to leave it at 3 for now when I actually apply.
Just got an interview at UEA for Children's Nursing!! I'm also applying to med so this the only nursing program I applied too. Anyone else get an interview yet?
Original post by Kjm92
I will be applying for child nursing @ Northumbria and Teeside :smile:

Yay that's great that you'll be applying to Northumbria! :five:

We have some virtual events for Nursing on the 11th November if you wanted to find out more about the course and ask our academics any questions :smile:

Best of luck with your application!

Emily, UG Rep
Reply 18
Have you had your children’s nursing interview yet?
Reply 19
Children’s nursing

UCLan and Salford University :smile: had my UCLan interview, just waiting on my Salford one

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending