The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Most social University of Birmingham accommodation

^^ that's the question haha
Hi anon
As you may expect this changes with every year group - uni really is what you make of it!
All of the accommodations are set up as flats in larger blocks. Flats can be as small as 4 people to as big as 10+ and there can be any number of flats to a block. I would recommend choosing an accommodation based on what they offer you - things like shared bathrooms or double bed or just general space, this will help you be placed where's best for you. As for making friends I have a friendship group from my first year accommodation, some of which came from the same halls but a different block, and I have a group of friends from my course who all came from different halls.
The vale also helps to encourage social activities - regardless of which halls you're in on the vale you will be less than a 5 minute walk from all your friends. and the selly oak village of halls is a similar situation.
Also, in freshers your halls will put on activities for you to get to know people so don't worry that you wont make friends - I think its much harder to not make any!

Of course any mixing of flats is very COVID dependant and should always follow government and uni guidelines

Hope this helps
- Jenny, BMus 3rd year
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending