Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by shivanityagi)
Which University is best Placement wise,
UCL, Warwick, Bath,Kent, Aston, queens Mary London
Hello shivanityagi

I hope you are well. It is great to see that you are interested in our MSc Business Analytics course at Warwick Business School. If there is anything, in particular, you would like to know about the course, or Warwick Business School in general please feel free to ask me any questions you may have

Kind regards,
Francesca
shivanityagi
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi Francesca,
I want to know placement rate of Warwick for MSc business analytics course.
Warwick Business School
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi Francesca,
I want to know placement rate of Warwick for MSc business analytics course.
Hello shivanityagi

Thanks for your reply, if you haven't already I would recommend that you check out our Graduate Destinations Guide where you find lots of careers information about our MSc Business Analytics graduates. You can access the guide here:

https://www.wbs.ac.uk/wbs2012/assets...%20VERSION.pdf

In response to your question, 88% of our MSc Business Analytics graduates are in full-time employment six months after graduation.

I hope that helps

Francesca
shivanityagi
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi Francesca,

Thanks for the reply. Could you please share the employability stats for MSc Business analytics of the last year.

Thanks,
Shivani
Advertisement
Warwick Business School
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi Francesca,

Thanks for the reply. Could you please share the employability stats for MSc Business analytics of the last year.

Thanks,
Shivani
Hello SHIVANI

Unfortunately, the Graduate Destinations Guide is the latest information I have access to.

I would recommend that you contact the WBS CareersPlus Team who should be able to provide you with some more up to date information regarding our MSc Business Analytics graduates. You can email the CareersPlus Team via: [email protected]

Thanks,
Francesca
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (505)
33.71%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (621)
41.46%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (304)
20.29%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (68)
4.54%

Watched Threads