The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

For circular motion, I got 13m/s
For the recommended reaction time did you use 1.8 s ? I feel like this is wrong now 😰
Original post by likes_maths
For the recommended reaction time did you use 1.8 s ? I feel like this is wrong now 😰

Yep
Original post by SpiderMan1234434
For circular motion, I got 13m/s

Same :smile:
Yep

Surely you should use 2 seconds because it means it’s safer? Also for the electricity for b) did you get 0.36 A
Yeah ur right. Would I get one of the marks?
Surely you should use 2 seconds because it means it’s safer? Also for the electricity for b) did you get 0.36

I thought that also, but we'll see. It said average reaction time so....
I'm more comfortable with paper 2. Need to use paper 2 to make up for silly mistakes.
What did people put for the decreasing the frequency one? I got so confused.

I used 1.8s too
Reply 30
do you guys think grade boundaries will be the usual 60% for an A, 50% for a B etc or be higher as the test wasn’t as bad as it could’ve been. i think i’ve made a lot of silly mistakes but hopefully i get method marks :smile:
What do you need for A*
Yeah I reckon u will. Ah I’m so annoyed I completely didn’t get that.
Reply 33
What do you need for A*

last year the grade boundaries went up but usually from years 2017 and 2018 it’s 67% overall
Reply 34
For the question where you had to give the distance and time to stop did anyone get like 85m and 5.5 seconds or something like that?
Reply 35
Original post by TMint07
For the question where you had to give the distance and time to stop did anyone get like 85m and 5.5 seconds or something like that?

yeah i got that
Original post by TMint07

Yep that exactly iirc
Original post by ohmy22
last year the grade boundaries went up but usually from years 2017 and 2018 it’s 67% overall

I swear it’s like 80% for an A*
Reply 38
Original post by ważzer
Yep that exactly iirc

Original post by ohmy22
yeah i got that

Nice one. It seemed logical
Reply 39
I swear it’s like 80% for an A*

wait wasn’t 2018 and 2017 around 70% for an A* but i think 2019 was 80%

Latest