The Student Room Group

Does anyone else’s sixth form teacher do this?

I’m in year 12 and my female history teacher basically does discussions throughout the two hour class. Like she will say turn to your partner go over to this person every second it’s quite annoying. I just feel annoyed tbh and then she gives us soo much homework like cmon we don’t deserve that for tht little teaching. Like my male history teacher I learn soo much in his class. He talks us through then when it’s time to do personal tasks i get it.
Original post by learner38
I’m in year 12 and my female history teacher basically does discussions throughout the two hour class. Like she will say turn to your partner go over to this person every second it’s quite annoying. I just feel annoyed tbh and then she gives us soo much homework like cmon we don’t deserve that for tht little teaching. Like my male history teacher I learn soo much in his class. He talks us through then when it’s time to do personal tasks i get it.

Maybe she wants to help you guys understand the subject/topic better? My psychology teacher does the same thing, but she definitely doesn't go on for hours.
Reply 2
Original post by pineapple201
Maybe she wants to help you guys understand the subject/topic better? My psychology teacher does the same thing, but she definitely doesn't go on for hours.

Yeh at least your teacher doesn’t go on and on. But the people I discuss with are just as clueless as me so it’s a waste of time. All she needs to do is actually teach.
teachers in essay subjects tend to want you to learn something yourself then discuss it in the lesson

Quick Reply

Latest