The Student Room Group

yr 10 grades

basically i did my yr10 mocks and i got my report card as well. in my mocks i got 4 9's, 3 8's , 2 7's and a 5 but on my report card it says i have 8 7's and 2 5's. im worried because in november i have to start applying to sixth forms and im looking to apply to quite a competitive sixth form which requires a lot of 9's. any advice ? should i speak to my teachers ?
(edited 9 months ago)
Speak to teachers asap, the sooner you do the sooner it gets resolved
Original post by toothysmile
Speak to teachers asap, the sooner you do the sooner it gets resolved

ok :smile:
yeah mate, you gotta speak to teachers
Reply 4
Original post by pinkshadow3478
basically i did my yr10 mocks and i got my report card as well. in my mocks i got 4 9's, 3 8's , 2 7's and a 5 but on my report card it says i have 8 7's and 2 5's. im worried because in november i have to start applying to sixth forms and im looking to apply to quite a competitive sixth form which requires a lot of 9's. any advice ? should i speak to my teachers ?

I've just gotten my mock results aswell and my best advice is to speak to someone. My best guess is that those results of mainly 9, 8 and 7s may have just been a prediction for next year (although this is just a wild guess so please do not take offence) and your 7 and 5 were your grades although I pray that this was not the case. It is very unlikely you would go down grades so I'm guessing this was a complete mistake. But I would try emailing your school ASAP to get this sorted ready for the application start date. I believe the 6form I want to go to is quite competitive and their applications start in September, and fhe quicker the application the quicker the interview. I wish you the best of luck

Quick Reply

Latest