The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

applying to lse

I visited the LSE website and found out that they only accept students with a wide range of chosen a levels and discard applicants who have subject combinations like economics business and a third a level... My chosen A levels are mathematics business accounting and economics... Do you feel that these are a wide range of a level subjects or a narrow range? Is it worth applying with A*AAA prediction in these subjects or would I get rejected from LSE
Which subject do you want to apply for?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
BSc accounting and finance
Reply 3
Original post by Vighnes0216
I visited the LSE website and found out that they only accept students with a wide range of chosen a levels and discard applicants who have subject combinations like economics business and a third a level... My chosen A levels are mathematics business accounting and economics... Do you feel that these are a wide range of a level subjects or a narrow range? Is it worth applying with A*AAA prediction in these subjects or would I get rejected from LSE

As your subject combination does include overlapping subjects, this is likely to put you at a disadvantage in comparison to applicants with a broader range of subjects. Please see the information here.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending