The Student Room Group

Why are guys so mysterious?!

Hi everyone, I just started college a Month ago, we had new classmates and especially one guy that caught my attention, the first time I saw him everything was normal, but after a while, he started looking at me in class and hallways, I was kinda surprised by him cause hes really attractive and cute. Once while having a 10 minutes break he came to me and asked if we had the same teacher after, of course we had him! We had 10 minutes break :smile:, and his stares were more longer than usual, once we had a online class, so we joined and spke to each other, so I tried to be funny and make jokes and answer him as much as possibile, I just tried to get him to be my friend :frown:, after that he started to act a but weird, he jokes and laughs to all my classmates but not me? He always avoids my eye contact, but I always catvh him looking at me in the hallways? Hes also very muscular and fit, just yesterday while doing a scientifical experiment he stared to doing push ups near me, I was quite impressed, so after the lesson finished, we also pick the same college bus, I tried to talk to him and ask him something random about college, but before taking the bus he turned around to look at me, after we got on the bus, i went to him and asked him about our chemistry lesson, he did not even look at me in the eye, he was on his phone and said yeah is online, whats going on?
He might like you and he feels like you don't like him back the way he wished

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending