The Student Room Group

Not getting Tinder matches

Recently joined Tinder to explore my sexuality. I’m bisexual but I’ve only dated and done things with girls, but I’ve never found any guys to experiment with due to my environment. I’ve been struggling to get matches and I can’t understand why. I’m not ugly and I know this because my whole life I’ve always been told that I’m handsome by family, friends, and I’ve always gotten attention from girls (even from the ones I don’t like and wouldn’t expect). Even the girls that have friendzoned me have never said it was because of my looks. I do get insecure about my looks but people never understand why I do (I’m not trying to sound vain).

Whereas on Tinder, I’m feeling ugly because every guy I like doesn’t send me a like back. I have Tinder Gold btw because I want to be a bit private. It lowkey upsets me. I’ve checked my profile photos so many times and I don’t look ugly in any of them and my girl best friend doesn’t think so either. My profile could be detailed just a little, but I’m only looking for short term fun and I just find detailed bios too superficial snd sometimes too much information. I like the mystery in getting to know someone.

I genuinely don’t like to take much photos of myself but the photos I have on Tinder aren’t even bad. Maybe its my age (I’m turning 21 soon) or the algorithm, or they just prefer the white model guys that are vain and just show nothing but their six pack and gym. I don’t know what I’m lacking.
Reply 1
Get a grip
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Get a grip

Whats that supposed to mean?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending