The Student Room Group

Law 2021 Application Query

Hi all,

I'm looking for some advice. I have applied for Law at Cambridge (A*AA), UCL (AAB contextual), Bristol (AAB contextual), Exeter (BBB contextual) and Lancaster (AAB). Yesterday, I got an offer for Exeter (BBB) and I'm thinking of changing Lancaster to KCL, as I prefer Exeter over Lancaster and it has lower grades. I didn't apply to KCL in the first place as I felt that I needed a uni that I would more than likely get an offer from. I am predicted A*A*A* and I got an Exeter offer after a day. Should I switch Lancaster with KCL; I feel it would be a waste of a place otherwise.
Original post by dowbt
Hi all,

I'm looking for some advice. I have applied for Law at Cambridge (A*AA), UCL (AAB contextual), Bristol (AAB contextual), Exeter (BBB contextual) and Lancaster (AAB). Yesterday, I got an offer for Exeter (BBB) and I'm thinking of changing Lancaster to KCL, as I prefer Exeter over Lancaster and it has lower grades. I didn't apply to KCL in the first place as I felt that I needed a uni that I would more than likely get an offer from. I am predicted A*A*A* and I got an Exeter offer after a day. Should I switch Lancaster with KCL; I feel it would be a waste of a place otherwise.

You can swap a choice in Track within 14 days of the date on your UCAS welcome email so it should be easy.

And yes, why not if you can't see yourself going to Lancaster at all now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending