The Student Room Group

Cursed Thread

Where you will see cursed images. Trigger warning: creepy content and pictures that may or may not contain a dislocated ankle or lathe

Will update accordingly

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PewNews
Where you will see cursed images. Trigger warning: creepy content and pictures that may or may not contain a dislocated ankle or lathe

Will update accordingly

Sounds like quality entertainment!
Original post by sykobear
Sounds like quality entertainment!

Why thank you, I'm trying to find that dislocated ankle on Google that a I regret seeing. Will post in a min. This is your warning anything that happens now isn't my fault :u:
Reply 3
Im intrigued :beard:
:lolwut:
:ashamed:
Here's the ankle[s]
Seriously I wouldn't if I were you :s-smilie:

Spoiler

Any doctors wanna explain what happened to their ankles? We could make those cursed images educational :u:
Reply 7
[quote="PewNews;91400606"]:ashamed:
Here's the ankle:[br]:
how did that happen
[quote="PewNews;91400606"]:ashamed:
They look so cool!
Original post by ^_^/
how did that happen

"A dislocated ankle is damage or tearing of soft tissue occurring due to a sudden force in the ankle causing it to flex outside the range of its normal movement. When this happens, the bones can move out of their normal position within the foot causing the dislocation"
Reply 10
Original post by PewNews
"A dislocated ankle is damage or tearing of soft tissue occurring due to a sudden force in the ankle causing it to flex outside the range of its normal movement. When this happens, the bones can move out of their normal position within the foot causing the dislocation"

i know but how did they dislocate it so badly
They look so cool!

That's a better reaction then I expected :borat:
Original post by ^_^/
i know but how did they dislocate it so badly

Screenshot_20201009_230125.jpg
The first one was a sports injury
Original post by PewNews
That's a better reaction then I expected :borat:

I love gore lol. I want to become an ER surgeon or a combat medic. While most people cringe at stuff like that, it intrigues me.
Interesting thread
I love gore lol. I want to become an ER surgeon or a combat medic. While most people cringe at stuff like that, it intrigues me.

I think if I saw something gory online I'd be able to take it half decently but real life I could neverrr
Original post by PewNews
I think if I saw something gory online I'd be able to take it half decently but real life I could neverrr

Those photos make me want to go to the person who broke it and get a closer look.
Those photos make me want to go to the person who broke it and get a closer look.

:borat: a natural surgeon
Reply 18
[quote](Original post by PewNews)
:ashamed:
Reminds me of when my sister nearly lost her thumb, it was extremely disturbing to see in person. The playground game of tag is dangerous...
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Reminds me of when my sister nearly lost her thumb, it was extremely disturbing. The playground game of tag is dangerous...

Aw is your sis alr? I remember being little and getting hurt, I tripped three times on the stairs and landed face first. Now I have a scar/bump on my top lip haha :laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest